"I am happy with that."

~Jennifer's P.O.V~

"Good Night Roger, tell my regards to your wife and kids." I told him, as I got out of the car and waved  at him.

"Sure mam, good night." He said and drove off the Mercedes Benz.

I said a small hello to our security guard, Johnny. I got inside our house, the lights were still off, I guess Nick wasn't home yet. I went upstairs, before I got inside our master bedroom, I caught a glimpse light from our guest room. I panicked but still being a bold girl, I took a knife from the kitchen. I patted my stomach, assuring my baby that nothing was gonna happen. I slowly turned the door knob and all of the sudden I heard few people shouting "Surprise" and the lights were turned on.

"Baby, you don't need a knife, as long as I am there for you" I felt nick's hand around. And he took the knife from my hand and patted my stomach. 

I look around the room, I saw Kevin, Joe and Frankie having paint on their face and dress and some sort of powder. I look at the wall and I was really out of words. They worked on baby nursery. The wall was turned into baby blue and baby pink paint, a crib was on the set next to the wall, a small bed and a table on the other side. There were many frames, some had photos and some didn't!

"Why are some frames empty?" I asked Nick, I still haven't seen his face as he was standing behind me, arms around my tummy.

"Well, Nick thought of putting your photos with the baby." Kevin said.

"Awww, that so sweet Nick." I said as I pulled Nick in front of me slowly. He was cover in paint and some ceiling powder.

"Hope you like it Jenny." He said to me.

"Like it?! I love it Nick." I said, I heard someone clear his throat. Oh, I forgot my brother in laws were here.

"Guys, thank you so much.. You guys really did this for me! Thank you."I thanked them.

"It's fine Jenny.. It's the least we could do for you. Now we will leave you too because we really need a shower." Joe said.

"Alright then, bye guys." I said, they all came towards me and Nick. They kissed my forehead and did brotherly hug with Nick.

When they went, I turned to Nick.

"The baby's gonna love it. The baby will be proud of you." I said to him.

"I hope so." He said and sighed.

"The baby will..Nick. I can't wait for the baby." I said.

"Me too. But as the baby is not here now, I would like to have a small kiss" He said grinning cheekily.

I smiled at him. "But you have to bath for that hon." I said. His face fall.

"Bath. Now." I said pointing towards our bedroom.

"Fine mom." He said and I chuckled. He walked away towards our master bedroom. I looked back at the room.

Baby.. You dad is a superhero. But not only for you, but for me too. I switched off the lights and went back to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner.

"Tada... Now the kiss." I heard Nick say as he walked down, drying  his hair with a towel.

Hah.. Did you just took a bath to get a kiss from me?" I asked.

"Well, you said to bath so I did." He said and I shook my head laughing. After our dinner, which we ate in the living room in one plate, Nick feeding me basically, and sharing many kisses in between. We decided to go to bed early today. As in not sleeping but talking to each other while lying down on the bed.

"Baby you know, the tour is coming up right?" Nick asked, we were both turned toward each other, facing each other.

The thought of tour upset me, but I can't stop him from doing his job. He tried to change the date but the management couldn't do that.

"Of course baby, you are going in 15 days, 38 hours, 21 minutes and the second... Well I don't know." I said to him.

"He laughed, a hearty laughter. "Baby you counting the days.. Count the days of me returning." He said.

"You know, I have already done that." I said, my right hand playing with his hair.

"Baby, what if I give birth to the baby, before you come?" I asked him.

"If that happens, the moment you open your eye, after sleeping.. You will see me holding the baby, only we three in the hospital room. It's my word, Jennifer." He said and I felt something kick inside me.

Damn, the baby just kicked inside me.

"Even the baby believes you. The baby just kicked, Nick. He just kicked." I said.

I am  sure. The baby's a boy.

"He?" Nick asked.

"He." I said assuringly.

"I am happy with that." He replied before kissing my forehead and closing his eyes before drifting off to a peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________
A/n.

Hope you like it. 🙂🙂
-H