Yes and Paps.

Hazel's P.o.v

I was waiting for my Starbucks coffee. It was freaking cold in Ireland, I came to Ireland for a meeting and also to pay a visit to my elder brother, whose settled here with his wife and beautiful two year old daughter named Jasmine.

Right now, I was in the Starbucks outlet that is there inside the airport. I finished my emigration and was all ready to go to L.A. Suddenly my phone rang and when I took it out of my bag, it was showing and unknown number. But I took the call though.

"Hello." I asked.

"Hey, Is this Hazel Davis's Number." The person on the other end asked.

"Uh, yeah that me. May I know your name? I asked politely.

The person on the other end, seemed to be more relaxed when he came to know that It was me. He took a deep breath and continued.

"Hey Hazel, It's me Joe." He said.

"Hmm, well sorry, I don't know any Joe". I said a bit frustrated at this Joe person.

I saw the waitress bringing my hot coffee. I took the coffee from her and thanked her also giving. I went and sat at the waiting area. The Joe person laughed a bit at my frustration.

"Hazel, I am Nick's brother Joe. Joe Jonas." He replied.

Oh, shit , that Joe. I completely had no idea that he would even call me. Let me tell you all a small secret, I always had a crush on Joe.

"Oh, hey Joe, sorry I talked to you a bit annoyed. By the way how did you get my number?" I asked curiously.

"No problem Hazel. I got the number from Jennifer, she said you are in Ireland. I actually called you to say something." He said bit unsure with what he said at last.

"Oh, okay what do you want to talk Joe." I asked in a very calmed voice. One of the easiest trick to get something out of boy's mouth is to ask them calmly and that works at times.

"I know, this is gonna sound really weird, but do you wanna, you know maybe g-go out with me?" He asked stammering a bit.

I nearly dropped the cup of coffee, I was so dumbfounded, I mean how will you react when your long-term crush ask you if you want to go out with him.

I avoided all that drooling from my voice and cleared my throat and said "I would really love to."

"That's great. I will see you tomorrow. I will come to your apartment by 4:00 PM. Is that okay with you?" He asked excitement evident in his voice.

"Totally fine. Bye, see you. I got to broad my flight." I said as I heard the lady's voice through the microphone.

"Okay bye." He said and ended the call.

Jennifer's P.o.v

I wore a black sleeveless top and orange color skirt with black ray-ban and a black heels. It was already 7:00 PM and Nick was not home yet, that boy definitely have some problem with coming home a bit early.

I heard the front door open, I was in the kitchen making myself a warm coffee.

"Hey, I am sorry. The traffic sucks." Nick said coming to the kitchen, he's eyes were on his phone.

I asked him if he wanted coffee but I didn't get any reply because apparently my husband was busy doing something God knows what on his phone.

"Nick do you want coffee?" I asked again almost yelled.

And this time, his head snapped to me.

"Uh, wow. You look so beautiful." He said wit his eyes wide in amusement.