Oops, I Didn't see that coming!

Jennifer 's P.o.v

"Tony? I guess you called the wrong person." I said.

"This is Jenny right? Jennifer May Summer? I am Tony, we meet in Italy last year. I am the Stylist."

"Oh, hey Tony, I am sorry, all of the sudden I couldn't understand you. I am sorry. So how are you?"

Tony was really a nice person, I met him in Italy last year, where we conducted an event. Many celebrities and amazingly talented people were there. And that's when I met Tony. He was the stylist of some models from other company. We both became good friends but later when I came back from Italy, I lost touch with him.

"How did get my number?" I asked him.

"Jen, it's not that hard to get your number. Because I never lost it. Except you lost it." Tony said.

"I am sorry Tony, after I came back from Italy, I was caught up in a lot of this." I said with a sigh.

"Yes.. Yes I know, you even got married to the World famous singer. Why did you invite me for you wedding?" He asked in a teasing voice."

"Shut up Tony, I will throw a party for you when you visit L.A. Is that okay with you?

"Well, you can do that now. I am standing in front of your house. Please open it. I thought I will stay with you as I miss you a lot." He said which surprised me a lot. I mean he can't just come without any heads up.

But I didn't want him to feel sad, so, I answer "That's amazing Tony, I will be there in a minute."

I wore a night robe on top of my tee-shirt and shorts. I went down and opened the door to see my friend Tony, standing with his arms wide open to cover me in a hug.

"I missed you Jen. Missed you so much."

"So how was your flight?" I asked.

"Are you hungry? I can make a sandwich if you want." I offered him as he was looking at mine and Nick's photo kept on a shelf.

"No Jen, no thanks. By the way you two look so cute together." He said.

"Thanks Tony, so what brought you to L.A?" I asked tried to sound as normal as I could as I didn't want him to feel unwelcomed.

"Uh, I forgot to say. You know Mitchie Group of Dance? " He asked.

"Yes, I know them. What's up with them?" I asked him.

"Well, they are conducting a dance show for some charity, so they want me to style their dance's dress." He said looking at different photos on the shelf.

"Oh okay. That's good. So what should we do tomorrow? I asked.

"Right know you show me my room and tomorrow you show me L.A baby." He said.

I laughed at the way he said, soon he started laughing too. Then I showed him the guest room. We said out goodbyes and I went back to my room. No matter if Tony is sleeping in the other room. Nick's presence was missing.

Next morning me and Tony had pancakes for breakfast. I thought of of going to my company and showing him around. He kept on watching the Ballet dancers practicing making them feel a bit awkward. We simply roamed inside my office for a bit long and thought we will go out for lunch with Hazel and Emma.

We went to one of the famous restaurants in L.A. After ordering our food and the girl trying to check out Tony, which was a ultimately fail, we all started to catch up the old memories from Italy. That's when I notice a group of girls of age 10-14, they were all whispers to each other. Then when I looked at their hands, I understood they were all wanting a photo.

"Come on girls, don't just stand there. Come on." I called the extending my right hand to them.

I guess the younger one of the group came to me and we took a photo and then came the rest from the group, all had big smiles plastered on their face.

One of the girl asked about Tony. Later Tony, Hazel and Emma joined in our conversation. After that the girls went. We ate the food. And after paying bill, I was the first to get out of the restaurant which I regretted.

The minute I stepped out of the restaurant, there were flashes everywhere. I couldn't even look at the people around me as the flashes burned my eyes. But thankfully the securities from the restaurant escorted my friends and Me to the car. We thanked him.

"What the hell?" Tony asked out of breath.

"Well, she is the wife of world famous singer."  Emma said.

Hazel and I laughed at her respond and as I started the car and slowly moved my car forward. I heard the paps asking
"Who is that boyJenny? Is he your new boyfriend? "

All these kind of questions annoyed me a lot. But I didn't even bother looking at the person's face who said this all.

After dropping Emma and Hazel in their house, I went to mine. Tony said he was pretty tired that he wants to take a nap. I went to my room, as I thought of calling Nick. But as soon as I entered the room, my phone started to ring, when I looked on the screen it flashed Nick's name which brought a small smile on my face.

"Hey Nick. How are you?" I asked.

"Jenny, I don't have any time for that. Who the hell is staying in our house?"  He shouted back.

"Nick, he's just my friend, he's from Italy. And he wanted to see me that's why he came here." I said.

"How can you let a boy stay alone with you? That too when I am not even with you? And you didn't even thought of calling me and say and I had to find it from Twitter? "
He shouted, every second he's voice getting louder.

"Nick, he's not what you think. We are just good fri-" I couldn't eve finish my sentence as I heard the beep sound from the phone indicating that Nick ended the call.

I never knew Nick would get this upset over a small thing like this. The only  thing which confused me more is that whether Nick is mad that the fact my friend who happened to be a boy us staying with me or at the fact Nick had to find it from Twitter.

I thought of calling Nick tomorrow morning, as then his mind will be more calmed down. And I will tell him that there is nothing  going on between us and that Tony is a Gay and he has a boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------
Did anyone thought that Tony would be a gay?? Hehhe I did not edit it guys.. I am super sleepy and slow

Vote- comment.
Spread love.❤️❤️
-H