Its almost time!!

------Nick's P.O.V-----

"Ace?"

"Nope."

"Jay?"

"Nope..... never."

"I ran out of names, Jenny. Do you have any names in your mind?" I asked her, seeing her smile through my laptop screen. She was in a night robe.

"Don't worry.. I will say it on the spot. Be patient, Nick." she said with a smirk.

"What? No way... I am gonna be a dad in few days and I still don't know  the baby's name."  I Complaint to Jenny.

"well.. that's the thing. You have gone through this many months without knowing the name, so I guess you will live." She said in a joking way.

I knew it was a loosing battle, so I gave up. "Did you take your medicines on time?" I asked her.

She chuckled, "Yes Nick.. I took my medicines. You are asking the same question for the 4th time now." She reminded me.

"Well, as you don't like having medicines, I thought, I need to be sure about that." I said to her.

She smirked. "I won't risk it when it comes to baby." She said rubbing her now big bump."

Just as I was about to ask her something, Hazel and Emma popped their heads to the camera.

"Heya...wassup?" Hazel asked.

"Hey.. how are you girls?"

"We are good Nick, how's your tour?" Emma asked, taking a sip from whatever she's drinking.

"Tour's good.. everyday is a new experience." I said with a smile on my face, thinking about how fans react to our music and stuff.

"That's good. How's Joe doing, Nick?" Hazel asked, blushing.

"He's fine. He misses you a lot. Right now he's with our manager." I said to her.

"Say him, that I said 'HI'." Hazel said with a smile.

"Sure I will. Now girls I gotta go, I have to rehearse." I said to them.

"Bye Nick.. take care." Jen said with a soft look on her face.

"You sure you don't wanna say that now?"  I asked her again about our baby's name.

"Nope, you will have to wait." She said with a smirk.

I huffed in a mocking way. And I send her a flying kiss. "Love you baby." I whispered.

She kept her hand on her big tummy. "We love you baby." She said and pressed the end call.

When I think of the past, a lot had changed but still nothing much changed. I thought arrival of Jenny would turn my life upside down, I mean, I thought she would take away my bachelor life privacy and won't be able to cope with the media and paparazzi.

But, she as my wife is doing an amazing job. She understands me, she let me have my time with the boys and she doesn't complain much about the paparazzi. She know how to adjust and she handles everything beautifully. And now she is carrying my child makes me proud of Jenny. The only wish I have in my whole life is to stay with that beautiful girl, who came into my life in a convertible BMW. She is stylish but at the same time down to earth and most importantly she's my wife.

~~Jennifer's P.O.V~~

"Let's go to bed." Hazel said, getting up from my bed.

"But it's too early." Emma complained.

"I know, I feel tired and I am sure Jen too would be tried. Lets sleep." Hazel explained to Emma.

"Alright then, if anything call us, we are sleeping in the couch next to you." Emma said serious, and I chuckled at my besties.

"Guys, two rooms are given to you and you two still sleep in my room on couches.. why?" I asked.

"It's for safety measures." Hazel reasoned went to the bathroom, while Emma turned the lamp light off and covered herself under the blanket.

"Good night Jen and baby." Emma whispered.

"Goodnight aunt Em." I mimicked in a small baby's voice.

Nick....Nick and Nick...that's all I have been thinking today, nothing else I swear. Today I had been super excited though nothing special had happened. The baby had been kicking for a long time. Now, I guess he was too tried to do that. Nick had been whining about not being able  to see me. All the thoughts made me drift into a peaceful sleep soon.

~~~ 4 Hours Later~~~

"Jennifer, I need you to push.. you are almost there." The doc tried to convince me to push.

Yes, I am about to give birth to the baby.

After drifting into sleep, which was apparently short, basically like a nap, I was woken up by feeling wet sheets. 

Well, my water broke.

-------------------------------------------------------

last chapter coming very soon. I am sorry I didn't post any chapter for a whole and that's because of some reasons which I would like to keep it to myself. I am terribly very sorry.

Love,

-H.