Realization.

jennifer's P.o.v

"Nick don't make me to kick you out of the kitchen while you are sick"

"I am just trying to help you." Nick said with a begging voice.

"Well, you can help me when you are not sick, now go watch something from the T.V." I try to coax Nick into going to the hall room.

"No" Nick said in stubbornness.

"Nick." I called his name in a warning voice.

"Fine." He said at last as he realized I wasn't going to gave up.

As he turned and started walking, I head him say "God, she is so stubborn." I smile at that. I never win in such situation if I am fighting with my parents or my friends. But with Nick, I won. I never wanted to have the authority over Nick all the time but when It's time for the authority Jennifer to take over, I did and I will.

Nick literally begged to me to let him out of the bed and I couldn't say no. But I never knew he would come to kitchen saying "come on, I will also help you with making the dinner." After that you all know what had happened, how I won the fight in making the boy leave the kitchen.

"Bab-Jenny, what are you planning to make?" Nick asked with a stuffy nose.

"I thought of making Italian pasta, with cobb salad and for dessert chocolate mousse. Is that enough?" I asked him.

"Oh, that enough, they are not actually our guest, they are our family, our parents, they would be happy with that." Nick said.

"Uh-uh." I replied, I was busy cutting the chicken breast into smaller pieces for the cobb salad.

I noticed he was about to call me babe, but didn't. That kind of saddened me but I guess he didn't want to take everything that too fast. It is okay though, at least we were taking now. After 2 hours of non stop running in the kitchen to take that, take this, stir that, add that, all the things were set. About half an hour ago I got a call from Nick's mom. She said Nick was not picking his phone, and they would be here by 8 pm and it was already 7. I went to look what he was doing and I found a cute, adorable Nick sleeping on the couch with his head on the arm rest.

I took the remote from his hand and turned off the T.v. I thought that I would freshen up and wake Nick up. I went to our room and opened the wardrobe to check what to put on. I should look good, my In- laws were coming to mine and Nick's house for the first time. I took out my grey tee shirt and black leggings.

I came out from the bathroom, cold water dripping from my hair,white towel was wrapped around me. I didn't take my dress inside the bathroom as I thought Nick was sleeping and won't wake up any time soon but I was totally wrong. Nick was standing there with his new cloths.

He stood there looking at me, with his eyes wide. I felt heat rising on cheeks, God, I was blushing, I was extremely embarrassed but with the blush rising on my cheeks, I felt like I wanted to dig some hole and stay there forever. Nick recovered from his shock of seeing me like this. He moved forward, going to the bathroom without saying a word and I was thankful for that. But I felt someone's breath and except me there was only Nick in there. The air hitting in crook of my neck was so cold.

"You don't want to stand like with water dripping from you hair, you will fall sick Jenn- Babe." Nick said in a very thick tone.

I tilted my head to see a smirk forming on his lips and then he turned around walking to the bathroom. I couldn't move, I was speechless, I was dumbfounded. His words were stilling ringing in my ears, he called me babe. I was really happy. The sound of water hitting the floor from the bathroom broke my thoughts of Nick. I quickly changed into the dress that was on the bed and left my damp hair like that after combing.