Jezel?!

~Jennifer's P.o.v~

"Mom, dad.... I am gonna miss you. Take care you two.. Love you.." I said.

"Jen, you have said that for hundred times." Nick said teasingly, I glared at him and that shut his mouth.

"Don't be angry at your husband,Jen" my dad said.

"Okay daddy.. Bye mom." I said and got inside the car.

"Bye mom..dad" Nick said, waving his hand.

"Let's go babe." Nick looked at me.

As the car started moving, I saw my parents getting blurred through the side mirror. I looked at Nick.

"So teasing ah?" I asked him.

"Well, I am teasing my wife." He said with a chuckle.

"Nick, I had a really great time, thank you." I thanked him.

He kept his finger on his lips. "They are my parents too." He simply said.

"So tomorrow, you go to Kevin's and Dani's house alright. I have some works to do in the morning." Nick said to me.

"Okay. I will do that." He said to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~Nick's P.o.v~

"Jenny, be careful." I said as she got down of the car into Dani's house.

"It's fine. Love you." She replied.

Joe, Kevin and Frankie got inside the car. "Okay love birds, keep moving." Kevin said.

"Kevin, let them use their lonely time now, after few months, they won't even have free time to spend." Joe said.

"Okay shut up you two." I said as I felt heat raising to my cheeks.

Today, to be honest we had no work at studio instead we are going shopping for my baby. "Nick are you ready to a father?" Kevin asked.

"I am not sure." I told the truth. I was actually scared, I don't want my baby to get hurt, I don't want to put both my baby's and Jenny's like in danger.

"Well, even I felt the same way, but once you have the baby for the first time, you will forget all the pain and you will be the happiest person ever." Kevin said from his own experience.

"Awwh.. That would be totally amazing, wouldn't it be?" Joe asked, keeping his hand on the knee and supporting chin.

I exchanged a look with Kevin, smirking.

"You know once you are married, you will come to know how it feels." I said to Joe. Kevin was chuckling beside me. We reached 'Baby shop', I parked my car in the parking lot.

"Well....about that, I have to say you all something." Joe said hesitatingly, rubbing his neck.

We entered the shop, Frankie took a trolley, I smiled at him and turned my attention to Joe, "come on,Buddy, say it." Kevin said.

Joe sighed. "You know Hazel right?" He asked to all of us.

No Hazel came to my mind. I had no clue. I looked at Kevin, he too had a confused expression, he looked at me, I shrugged at him. Then we both looked at Frankie, who had a small smirk on his face. He know who this Hazel is!

"Frankie, you hiding something?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I haven't said anything to hide. Nick, you don't know about whom he is talking?" Frankie asked with a 'duh' look.

Then it clicked. Oh boy, Joe's talking about Jenny's friend Hazel. "Dude, are you hitting on my wife's friend?" I asked.

"Well, the hitting stage is over now, we both are in a relationship. We both started seeing long before. Just didn't get a proper time to tell." He said, clearly blushing.

"Congrats young brother.." Kevin said, holding a soft doll.

"Thank you. Let's find toys for the baby." Joe said trying to change the conversation. But I looked at him with a smirk, "dude, what will be Jenny's reaction to this?" I whispered.

He glared at me and I hold my hand up in surrender.

We bought lots of toys, dolls, crib and all the things needed to make a room look like a baby's nursery. We paid the bill, and then went to a small crowd less restaurant. I missed being with my brothers. After lunch, without wasting our time, we headed to my house and started on the nursery. After like 2 hours, I got a call from Jenny.

"Babe, what are you doing?" She asked me. She was also munching on something.

"In the studio." I simply said.

"Why did you take Frankie with you then? He usually does not come to studio." She asked. Damn, I forgot about that.

"Well, we thought that it's time for Frankie to learn something about music from his elder brothers." I said, I turned around to see all looking at me , Frankie shook his head at me, smiling.

"Okay, well whenever you are free come and pick me." She said.

"Well, I will be late, I will send Roger to pick you up okay?" I said

"Hmmm..okay" She said somewhat upset.

"Okay and stop eating that chips" I said and before I hung up I heard her say "oh that boy..".

This is gonna be a surprise for her.