Chapter Nine

I woke up the next day with Daisy snuggle into my chest making my making my heart beat with joy. For once I finally felt at peace, like I'm back to my happy go lucky self. Daisy had a smile on her face, I wonder what she's dreaming about.

After a couple minutes she woke up and look up at me.

"I thought I told you to sleep on the other side of the bed?" Daisy say as she is half way asleep

"Well good morning to you to" I say smiling

"Answer my question fur ball"

I chuckle "well you move towards me all I did was keep you warm love"

Daisy cheeks turned a tint of pink as she blush making me smile.

"Still that doesn't mean you..." Before Daisy could finish her sentence I thought fuck it yolo and kiss her deeply putting my passion love and trust into it. She didn't stop me but actually kissed me back. The kiss lasted for a couple minutes before I pulled away looking into her eyes that was filled with pure awe. Just when I'm about to kiss her again my father told me threw the pack link to come to training.

"I'm sorry but I have to go train. When I come back we can do whatever you like" before Daisy could say anything else I kissed her again then got up and went into the bathroom during my morning routine. After I got done I came back into the seeing that Daisy went back to sleep curl into my pillow. Smiling I left my room and went to go train with my father.

Today was the same as other days I was getting stronger and faster. But unlike today I had to go against multiple people at once. My ribs hurt deeply but my wolf work even faster healing them.

All day I was out training deep into the woods. My mind kept drifting to what is Daisy doing while I'm gone.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: another short chapter. Yes I know but I had a reason to cut this one short. I want to do a chapter from Daisy's put of view.

Please share and vote for my book. Enjoy reading

~Koy💋