Chapter 22: Confused

Paperwork was boring as hell, over 500 paper just to join packs. I feel like ripping out my hair no wonder why alphas be so stressed and pissed off all the time. Maybe that's why we need mates, but mine is gone. Yet on the bright side I don't feel that sad just pissed off.

"Ugh we did the moon goddess made my mate leave me?? Maybe just maybe I'll get a second chance mate. Someone better fit for me and would love me unconditionally" I thought to myself

I stopped myself from thinking to much because my heart still hurts a little thinking about how I might stay mate less for life. Us werewolves could live for hundreds maybe even thousands of years if we do right. If we don't do right then we'll be stripped from our wolves left as human with only some were blood in us. Me I'm full blooded alpha coming from a line of alphas. Well on my mother side my father side is ehh.

"Alpha we need to hunt our wolves are hungry for raw fresh meat" Mike says through the pack link.

"Take five  warriors and bring back enough for the pack and pups" I boom through the link feeling tired

"As you wish alpha" Mike says cutting the link

After talking to Mike I filed the paper work and left my study locking the door and went up to my suite. Opening the door I took in my own scent it's starting to change since I'm mature and my wolf is maturing. Now it smells more of mountains and pineapples, weird combination put I like it.

Closing my door behind me I ran and jumped into my bed as I stripped in mid air. Letting my eyes fully close I fall into a deep sleep.

*Beep. Beep. Beep. SMASH*

Well there goes another alarm clock, waking up at 5 in the morning sucks. But I have to do my morning run and eat a lot since I skipped dinner. Getting up I put on my shorts, a tank top and my running shoes, not wanting to wake anyone I hop out my window and took off. Something feel weird in my chest like it got flatter or something but I didn't mind it and just kept running.

After running for an hour I went back to the pack house and jumped back into my room. Taking off my clothes throwing them into the dirty clothes, I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Doing my usual routine, I looked into the mirror and seen my chest did shrink and my alpha marking is now visible on my right arm like tattoos elegant flames that goes to my shoulder and chest. Not to make neck since I'm not mated......anymore.

Turning around and leaving I got dressed and brushed my teeth. Letting my hair stay curly and wild I went downstairs into the kitchen. One of the elder was there and made me breakfast giving me the rest of the hunt from last night but cooked. After thanking the elder I went outside and waited in my car day dreaming about nothing really. But somehow Angel popped into my mind. I wonder why did she slap the poor girl for kissing me. Maybe Angel and the girl at mates.

"Hey Jay" Kim says happily getting into my car

"Hey Kim... Someone's happy today" I said eyeing her

"Just woke up on the right side of the bed chica... You look different... But in a good way" Kim says looking at me for awhile

"Thanks" I said taking off to school.

For some odd reason I wanted to be early today, just a feeling in my gut. We made it there early with 15mins before first period. Getting out the car Kim followed me inside to our hang out spot a.k.a my locker. I didn't feel like taking much today so Kim talked to other pack mates. Without knowing I was looking for Angel, I needed to know why she slapped a human for no reason.