Chapter 31: Wow... Just Wow

Angels P.O.V
(Unedited)

After having the little meeting Jordan decided to go out and train for awhile. Watching then leave out the door, I wanted to tell them. But I can sense they needed to let off some steam. To have my pack come into our kingdom was unheard of. Why, you might ask... well let's just say we all keep to ourselves and the only time we see each other pack is when a war is happening. My father was and still is a ruthless man, but he can be as gentle as a kitten.

Anyway while Jordan was out training I decided to finish all the paperwork. It hard to watch them stress so much and break down. Yet they can't show it because that will make our kingdom a huge target of the King can't even hold it together. But hey, when you have to take care of everything and everyone with little sleep because of stress... hell I'll even be somewhere in the corner having a panic attack. Jordan, may seem big and bad, don't get me wrong they are.. but behind close doors it's a different story. Yes, they don't run this pack like other Alphas do and boss everyone around. They just don't like bullshit. I guess you can say they're allergic to it. But back to the main point, Jordan is afraid of some many things.

They're afraid of failure, afraid of harming people that are innocent, but mostly they're afraid of losing me.

"They're afraid because look at their past... I mean come on. They had to fight their own father, had a mate that cheated left them heart broken, had to fight a pack member for their title, take over another pack, undergo a huge change in appearance, and tons of other stuff. But all before they turn 18" my wolf Sky chimes in

"Touché who knows what else happened to them. Honestly I don't know how they're still alive." I spoke to my wolf

"They're strong and they'll fight for what's right. They'll fight for us, they'll fight until they die... that is what makes a King and not a wanna be...." Sky says

"Truuueeee..." I said cutting off the link

About a hour later I completed all the paperwork and filed everything. Looking out the window I noticed it's still early and Jordan won't be back until the sunsets.

Leaving our office I lock the door and head off into the kitchen for a quick snack.

"Hmmm... maybe I should get potato chips with a snickers bar mix into the bag" thinking to myself

Opening the cabins I found my feast. Yeah I know what y'all are thinking... "ewwwwww..... omg that nasty.... who eats that...." and so forth but actually it's good as fuck. Plus I can't care less what other think. Don't knock it until you try it, is what I always say.

Taking my concoction to me and Jordan bedroom, I closed the door behind me and turn on Netflix. 

Time to binge watch vampire diaries. For the most part they did better then twilight. Like seriously who the fuck glows in the sun light??? I'll wait for the response......

"NNNOOOOOOBBBBBOOOODDDDYYYY. We're not made out of crystal nor vampires" Sky half yells and half laughs

But seriously if we supernaturals were made out of crystal to kill use all you need is a baseball bat. It's funny how twilight also made us werewolves seem like we're always hot and we change only when we're upset. Sorry but we don't need to be pissed off to shift and we're not walking heaters. Yes we don't need coats or jackets really but when it hits -95 please us werewolves will be bundled up.

Yet nobody can honestly get werewolves right, we're either 8 foot half human half wolves or a huge ass dog with a temper. Nobody ever calls us friendly or cute just big ass hairy beasts.

Watching vampire diaries and eating my snack, I got lost of time. Seeing that it's close to sunset, I got ready to tell Jordan the big news. I know they'll be happy and overly protective afterwards. Yet, I kinda like it, but I won't tell Jordan that at all.

Taking a huge breath I noticed my loving mate is down the hall coming to our room.

"Hey, my beautiful soulmate." Jordan says giving me that award winning smile. As I can't help but noticed how they have on one shirt and is looking angelically beautiful

"Hh... hey  love" I said back dazed deeply
"Smooth.... real smooth dork" Sky says

"So what's up... anything happened while I was gone?" Jordan ask as they close the door and stand in front of the closet getting a towel out

"Nothing much and nothing really happened. Just watch vampire diaries" I said trying to control my hormones

"Awe okay. Did anyone come by" Jordan ask as the close the closet doors

Oh but I can make you cum.... I thought to myself

"Nope... but ummm..." I said pausing relaxing myself

"Ummmm what love? You know you can tell me anything under the sun... and or universe... and so forth" Jordan say standing in front of me. With concern and worry in their eyes. As they look over my body making sure I have not hurt or anything.

"Relax. I just have something to tell you that's all babe" I said calmly as Jordan relaxes

"Okay... so what is it?"

"I'm pregnant"

And that my friends with those two words I kid you not, my big strong Alphas of Alphas fainted. Not the average type of faint. But the straight fall back having no care type of faint.

"Well damn. I guess they got overly happy" I said looking at them with a smile on their face

"Looks like we'll need to get them comfy because they way they just fainted... they'll have some head injuries" Sky says as she shakes her head

"Well so much for thinking about making nasty" I thought to myself as I pick Jordan up and tuck them in.

Smiling at my breathtaking mate, I knew from that moment on that nothing can break us. No matter how huge and deadly the challenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so Angel finally told Jordan the big news. What will happen next who knows. But after some thinking and such, I've decided to continue with this book. Yet it will take time to finish though. Thank you guys for the support and all. No seriously thank you.

Anyway happy fucking reading (yes I cuss a lot but hey why not. Pause if they're is a child reading this book... first off where's your parents🤔 second off why do you have a smart phone or laptop at such a young age🤔🤔 third off don't do anything in this book or say anything "bad" that was in this book)

Anyway please vote, share, comment

Love,
Koy/Ty