Chapter 21: Awaken

(Jordan's Pov)

There was darkness, no anything just darkness. I couldn't feel, hear, see or anything, just blackness. Like I was trapped into my own mind. Now that I think about it, I'm probably am. That's when I see my wolf Alpha sitting in front of me.

"So mind telling me what's happening" I asked him

"Well Jay how can I put this... we was rejected by our mate who's pregnant with someone else's child. We are now a mate less alpha, we took over the moon pack so now or used to be large pack is huge as fuck. Oh and I'm not even fully matured nor you."

"... ok got it but that doesn't explain why we're out cold though" I say kinda frustrated

"We're both out cold so you're body can mature fully adult. For now the focus is to strengthen our human side and to heal"

"Uuuggghhhhh, yay another round of puberty."

"Jordan stop whining. You'll be done in about two hours, so I advise you to sleep. And when you wake up everything will feel different. Now sleep"

"Whatever pup. Night"

Just like that I was sleeping peacefully with some pain here and there, but it wasn't to painful. Two hours like my wolf said I started to wake.

Looking around I was in my room everything look to be fine, nothing out of the ordinary at all. Stumbling out my bed I went in the bathroom, turning on a light I look into the mirror.

"What the fuck?" I'm like 6 feet tall now and my body it's so lean with muscles, what is those. Do I see washboard abs. And my eyes... Well they're the same and so is my face.

After about a hour of flexing in the mirror, I decided to take a shower and wash my hair. Luckily they removed everything that reminds me of her, so I didn't have a breakdown. Getting out of the shower I dried off and brush my teeth making sure I looked okay. After that I went into my closet and dress in black briefs, black sports bra, black jeans, a black v-neck and black nikes. What can I say I love the color black. Glancing over myself I didn't have her mark anymore, soon I'll have my alpha markings and tribal clothes.

Looking At the clock it's  only 7 in the morning so nobody left for school or work or whatever, which means I could go talk to Kim and Mike. Walking out my room I made my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Mike I promise you if you dare pour milk on my head you'll be a three leg mutt" Kim says half laughing half deadly

"But you poured milk on me... Soooo" Mike says

"Ehh hmm"

They both stopped and look at me as the glass of milk drops on the floor.

"Hello to y'all too and close ya mouth before you trap flies" as I walked around and grab an apple.

"No offense but, Jay you look amazing like damn" Kim says as Mike agrees

"Oh just puberty you know. Since I was still a pup in the were world and still is." I say with my mouth full with apple.

"True... hey you're going to school right?" Kim says

"Mmm. I see why not"

"Cool because it's a new family that moved into town. I heard they just kinda pop up"

"And you're telling me becaussseee" I say rolling my eyes tossing my apple into the trash.

"Just wanted to keep you informed Alpha"

"Right. But let's go ahead and head out. I got a feeling this will be a long day"

Before we left I ask an elder to keep me informed while I was at school and to alert me if anything happens. I know what y'all are thinking an elder really. To answer yes really elders are older but don't get them fooled they kick your ass in a heartbeat. Anyway me, Kim and Mike all hop in my car. No spots car today not trying to have all the attention on me.