Chapter Ten

(Unedited)
Daisy's Pov.

I was in a deep sleep when I felt warm arms around me. Gosh this is so comfortable, so I turn around and snuggle into them. Then the smell of roses spice and cotton candy filled my nose. Oddly the scent made my mouth water as I purely loving it. The scent relaxes me making me fall into a deep sleep as I smile in my sleep. After about what seems like forever I woke up to see Jordan snuggling me into her arms.

"I thought I told you to sleep on the other side of the bed? " I say kinda sleepy still

"Well good morning to you to" Jordan says smiling

"Answer my question fur ball"

Jordan chuckles at my question  "well you move towards me all I did was keep you warm love"

My cheeks turned red as she called me love making me smile.

"Still that doesn't mean you..." Before I  could finish my sentence Jordan kiss my deeply. All I could feel was passion love and trust in the kiss. I didn't stop her as I kissed her back. The kiss lasted for a couple minutes before she pulled away looking into my eyes. Just when she was about to kiss me again she zoned out.

"I'm sorry but I have to go train. When I come back we can do whatever you like" before I could say anything else  she kissed me again then got up and went into the bathroom. After she left I closed my eyes thinking about her soft lips on me, making my wolf leap and jump for joy. I roll my eyes at my wolf.
The door closed telling me she left to go to training.

"Don't roll your eyes at me like you don't want to do the same." My wolf snaps at me

"I don't... Well the kisses did make me feel so type of way"

"Stop fighting the mate bond. You know she'll mark you hers one day.... And damn I can't wait" my wolf say

"That's if I let her" I say trying to get my point across

"Ooooooo and when we finally mate..."

I cut off the link to my wolf not liking where the conversation is going at all. Snuggling against Jordan's pillow taking in her scent the whole room smell like her. Breaking away from her bed I went into her in room bathroom that was just as spacious as her room. Looking around I seem that Jordan left some clothes for me and so brand new underwear. Stripping my clothes off I got into the shower loving the warmth. Looking around in the shower I find some ginger and honey body wash.

After I got done showering and dressing seeing Jordan got me some nice jeans and a shirt. I left out her room and went downstairs into the kitchen as an elder gave me a plate of strawberries pancakes. How did she know I love strawberry pancakes? Anyway I smile and thank her and took a seat. Man these pancakes are good! I was almost done eating when I heard Kim come into the kitchen.

"So look who finally realized Jordan is their mate" she says looking daggers at me. If looks could kill I'll be dead.

"I sorry. I was..." She cut me off

"Stupid.... No an idiot. You decided to hurt Jay be being with Luke. Like the next alpha of the Red Moon pack. Our enemies. Do you know what Jordan looked like when you dissed her!?" Kim say yelling

"No... I...I" Daisy say

"I I what... You know Jordan already went through enough before you became her mate. You don't know shit. Jordan is different then every werewolf that walk this earth. Hell if I was her mate I'll be sure to save her some pain by not being a total BITCH and you'll never be my Luna not until you prove yourself" Kim say as her eyes turn black and storms off .