Chapter 24: Time

Angels POV (Unedited)

*Moments After Leaving Jordan*

After leaving Jordan, I couldnt help but notice how she blew her breath on me. Low key claiming me as hers, which i didnt mind at all. The drive home was somewhat awkward, Kim keeps giving me a side way glance. Finally I couldnt take it anymore looking over a Kim, I sense she might be mad or thinking.

"Kim why the faces and the awkwardness?" I asked calmly

"Look I cant say to much but, I swear if you hurt Jordan I wont even blink before killing you" Kim says as she bares her teeth at me.

"IM AN ALPHA YOU DO NOT BARE YOUR TEETH AT ME AND IM THE MATE OF THE KING SHOW ME RESPECT PUP!!" I growled out knowing my wolf came to surface but not giving a damn if i came off rude or mean.

"Im...sorry" Kim says showing her neck in submission. "Look Jordan been through a lot and I wont stand to see my Alpha hurt again. Yes im just a beta but I will not let Jordan get hurt again". Kim says with raw emotion.

"Jordan is mine, yes it will be ups and downs in our relationship but I will not leave her side. I may just met her but my wolf and hers knew each other since they was with the Moon Goddess. Also Jordan and I will be fine". I said as we pull up to my house

"Okay but remember Jordan may seen big and bad which they are yet she has a soft spot for her mate and her pack. I low key like you, yet see you later" Kim says as I smile and get out the car.

My home was a small modern house with a huge bay windows and a large garage to keep our cars in. Me and my sister are the only ones here, we came from the White Fang pack in Brazil. My father sent us up here to find our mates and to enjoy life. My sister is 21 years young as to I'm only 17 same age as Jordan if not a little bit older.

Walking into the cozy house my sister Cece comes around the corner giving me a glair.

"Where have you been?" She pause taking a sniff of me "And why do you smell of a male wolf?"

"I was with some friends and trust me its not a male" I say rolling my eyes and start to walk towards my room

"Angel Amor Red! Don't you turn your back on me. Who's the lucky guy?" Cece yells

"Never use my full name again" I growling lowly " anyway let's just say he is not a he but is not one who you think but is the one you are thinking yet not a he" I said smiling to myself knowing I confused my sister.

Taking advantage I rushed into my room closing my door only hearing my sister sigh. I know I shouldn't keep it a secret that I found my mate but I don't want to go back home. My father Alpha Red made a deal that when I find my mate to bring him back so he can become alpha and I Luna. But I'm mated to the Alpha King and yet she is strong and amazing but I dont want to add drama or rush.

"Angel everything will work out , our mate will be fine... I say we rest up because gggiirrlll the moon goddess knows you need extra time in the morning" my wolf Sky says

"Oh bite me, I'm still hot with bed head" I snapped back

"We're the same person duhh" my wolf says

"Right so don't throw shade at me well us" I said as I strip and lay down in bed.

Sleep came easily due to the fact the scent of my lovely mate was surrounding me, taking me into a peaceful rest.

The Next Day

Waking up wasn't easy at all the scent of my mate still lingers on my skin, it will only last for the rest of today. Getting up out my bed I made my way to my in suite bathroom. Doing my morning routine it only took me 45mins. Dressed in black skinny jeans and a tight v-neck with black & white Nike's I look hot. But looking into the mirror I notice I'm showing a little to much cleavage, I put on a sweeter jacket knowing Jordan wouldn't like it if I show to much skin. She's lucky she's my mate because it gets hot in school sometimes.

Skipping down stairs into the kitchen as my hair flows in waves down my back , I was greated with waffles. Taking my plate from my sister as I say thank you and dig in. Damn these taste amazing.

"Angel I still can smell that guys scent on you... Did you mate?" Cece ask taking a sniff as she eats hers waffles

"No. I'm still unmated but let's just say I might not be soon.... Or later. Anyway gotta go" I said getting up places my plate in the sink grabbing my bag heading off to my Audi.

Driving to school I was happy knowing I'll get to see my mate and get to know her more. Getting there 10 minutes early I roam around looking for my goddess of a mate. But oddly I don't see her nor do I smell her scent anywhere.

"Where could is be??" I question my wolf

"She might be running late just wait until second period they come to find us" my wolf says lazily

Taking my wolf words I went into first period and tried to pay attention to class. Yet it was hard, harder then trying to figure out what's E=mc^2. But time went by to slow for my liking. Minutes seem like hours and hours felt like years. Truly this class was only a hour and 15 mins long.

Finally the bell rings and I jump out my chair running out waiting for Jordan. But still no sign of her, yet looking me Kim is here. Running over to her ,I have to know if Jordan is okay.

"Hey Kim can I talk to you?" I ask

"Actually I need to speak to you. Follow me" Kim said with sad eyes as tears are about to fall as we walk outside my heart breaks..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger lml I'm sorry..... Not sorry. I know this is a short chapter hopefully you all will enjoy...

Vote share and comment

~Koy/Ty💋

Jk jk
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jordan is in deep sleep and nobody can wake her up, she whimpers in her sleep calling your name" Kim cries "she's in pain her wolf is maturing and she needs her mate or she won't make it through"

"I gotta go, tell my teacher I got sick and went home" I said running to my car using my wolf speed

My baby needs me and I'll be damned if I'm not there to help, my wolf simply growl in approval as we race to Jordans house.

Speeding like a crazy person I made it to Jordan's house within 8mins I rush in running to Jordan's room not caring about the whispers or stares. Going into Jordans room I see her laid out in bed silent. Taking a chair I pulled to the side of her bed intertwining our hands together as I think to myself. Maybe if I sleep next to her she'll feel better?

"Lay with our mate NOW;" my wolf growls at me

Mean much? Crawling into Jordans side I snuggle into her,moments later she's pulling me onto her chest holding my tight like I'll leave her. But little does she know the only way I'll leave her is the moon goddess herself move me hell not even she could make me leave. Smiling at Jordan holding me I slipped into a beautiful dream. Sleeping in your mates arms are truly amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A:N
Sorry about the late update and the short chapter, hopefully you'll enjoy.

Happy Reading

Remember to vote share and comment

~Koy/Ty💋