Chapter 23: Bad Intentions

Jordan Pov

Blackness wasn't my dream, instead it was a normal dream. The dream was happy I was in my wolf form with my markings on my face (since I'm king and is special) but it was another wolf. The wolf was so beautiful and had the same markings as me but smaller and the wolf was smaller then me but bigger then an average wolf.  We was licking each other getting ready to fully mate. Then I felt someone trying to wake me or something.

Waking up moments later due to the fact I felt someone trying  to use the link to talk to me. I really need to tell people to not link me while I'm sleeping unless it's life or death. Focusing on the link I felt it might be Angel seeing if I was awake yet.

"Hey and yes I'm awake now" I said to Angel through our private link

"Hi, I'm sorry if I woke you. I just wanted to talk to you..." Angel said as her voice told me she was truly sorry

"It's okay I'm not mad. Actually it's time for me to wake up anyway, I finally got my appetite back. I think my wolf is waking up finally" I said as I start to get super hungry

"Make sure to eat a lot, just try to leave the link open. I'm still at school only four classes left though"

"Ok I'll leave it open"

I left the link open like Angel asked and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Nobody was home so the kitchen was empty, but someone has cook. I look over towards the stove and seen 12 rare steaks with a note that says "For The Alpha From The Pack" my heart swelled at how my pack cares for their alpha. I smiled as I mentally sent out my happiness and thank you, they returned with a burst of happiness.

"You know your pack just went from 0 to 100 real quick right?" Angel ask with concern in her voice

"Sí, Sé que son sólo felices" I said as I grab my plate and pour A1 steak sauce on it

"Oh okay just asking" Angel said as her voice was more calm

"So I'm guessing you know Spanish?" I ask while I start to eat

"Sí, estoy realmente fluido en otros idiomas" 

"Hmm I see but how's class?" I said as I finish 5 of my steaks already

"Boorrriinnnggg. Yet it's like that when you're far from...."

"Far from what?"

"......You. It's hard because I'm far from you. Yeah I know I sound needy and weak but it's true. And me being an alpha means not to be weak but being honesty is the greatest strength next to being loyal of course"

This time I was lost for words never had anyone been straight up with me, never had anyone outside my pack or her made my heart swell. But Angel made my heart melt. I can't help but to love how she's honest and shows concern about my pack. Plus she does check up on me, maybe I could trust her. I mean she didn't do anything to break my heart or trust.

"Pup are you still there??" Angel said as her voice tells me she's worried

"I'm not a pup." I whined

"Aaawwweeezzz you sound so cute when you whine"

I then sent her an image of me rolling my eyes, hearing her like chuckle in my mind sounded like angels laughter to me. I know right how ironic. After finishing off my steaks I was full and satisfied. But yet I was still alone and needed something to do. So I got up and cleaned the house spotless, did laundry and showered. Yes I'm a proud King Alpha put Im touched with OCD a bit.