nine

Jack and I are currently at O2L's house. JC, Connor, and Kian. {AN: all of them are youtubers if you didn't know} are figuring out future YouTube videos while I'm eating chips on the couch. My phone goes off in my pocket making me drop a chip. Damn it.

Calum: hey ari :) xx
Me: hey cal :) xx
Calum: i was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me tonight

A date? I can't go out in public with him. His reputation will be crushed.

"Jack! Calum wants me to go out with him tonight!" I yell from the couch so he can here me.

"Say yes. What the hell?" he answers.

"What? No. I can't go in public with him," I say back.

"I say fuck it and go with him," Kian states.

"Agreed," they all say in unison.

Me: in public?

In public?! Really, Ariana? You dip shit.

Calum: yes and no. you in?
Me: of course
Calum: awesome! it's casual and i'll pick you up at 6. miss you.
Me: miss you too cal

I glanced at the time. It's currently 3:45. I'm probably going to leave here around 4:30 to be safe on time. Calum tweets something out, making my stomach drop for the billionth time.

@Calum5SOS: just let me call you mine

My phone goes off again. Since when do I have friends?

Hemmo: Do you think we could meet up like now?
Me: ummm okay? where?
Hemmo: Just come to the hotel room. 307.

"Guys, I gotta go," I announce.

"Okay, but be here tomorrow at 2 sharp. We have to film for YouTube," Kian states.

"Alright. Bye!" I say, shutting the front door of my house.

I drive to the Marriott which, thankfully, isn't far. It takes me two minutes to get there. Once I park, I take the elevator to the third floor and locate room 307. I don't know why but it doesn't seem like this is fair to Calum. I knock, anyway, greeted by Luke shortly after.

"Hey," he smiles.

I melt and I feel my knees go weak.

"Hi," I shyly say.

What's happening to me?

"How's your day been so far?" he asks.

"It's been great. You?"

"Good, now," he tell me, adding emphasis on now. "Sorry to be so straight forward but are you and Calum together?"

"Um, what makes you ask?"

"I see it on twitter a lot, he makes loads of indirects, and he's always talking about you."

He talks about me?

"Uh, I mean, yes? Wait, no. I don't know."

"Okay, do you have feelings for him?" Luke questions.

"Yes."

"Are you sure about that? Because I think you're just confused."

"What?" I ask.

"You sure you're not just going with it because he's Calum Hood?"

"Luke, what are you trying to say?" I ask, getting offended.

"I don't know. I just feel like if any of us made a move on you, despite your thing with Calum, you'd go with it," he says, walking a bit closer to me.