twenty

The boys, Jack, and I step out of the SUV, into the airport, our luggages rolling behind us. Well, Calum has my luggage, insisting he could carry both of our luggages. I'm strolling behind the crowd with Luke, waving at a few fans. My heavy eyes droop shut as we wait in the security line.

Absentmindedly, I allow my head to rest on Luke. Quickly realizing there are people watching my every move, I shoot my head up off of his arm, scared of the rumors. I could comfortably rest my head on Cal, but what Luke said has really gotten to me.

Security rushed by. We're now sitting, waiting for our plane to be called so we can board it. I'm sitting between Luke and Calum, Jack and Michael talking up a storm, Ashton on the phone with some girl. I've never been this outrageously uncomfortable before. Calum should be the one I want to talk to and love on, but Luke is messing with my head.

Calum places his hand on my thigh, giving it a small squeeze. The gesture itself makes me melt, but a voice in the back of my head tells me to reject him. But I can't. He's irresistible.

"You excited for the cabin?" Cal smiles.

"Yeah," I mutter, not being completely honest.

Yeah, I'm super excited to spend my winter holidays with my friends, but I'm scared that Calum will make some sort of move on me, adding me to his list of fucks. Not my ideal relationship, honestly. I should trust Calum. He hasn't done anything but be an amazing and loyal boyfriend. Luke's probably the one I shouldn't trust. He made a move on me, he gave hints to press about us falsely being together, and he doesn't want Cal and I to date. There's just somethings about all these that add up in my head. Luke knew about the hooking up story Calum told me. He knew that Cal and I got a little intimate the other night. He knows things he shouldn't know. That's why I'm concerned.

-

"Welcome to CALM Cabin!" Ashton yells as soon as he steps out of his car.

There's another car parked in front of the cabin. A beautiful blonde, with huge boobs might I add, steps out of the matte black Jeep. Her perfect white teeth flash the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. She looks at me and her eyes widen, her smile becoming even bigger.

"Ari?!" she questions.

Without allowing me to give her an answer, she comes up to me, giving me a hug. She has a good seven inches of height on me, so my face is literally squished on her boobs.

"I've heard a whole lot about you! I'm Bryana," she smiles.

"Well, as you know, I'm Ariana," I chuckle.

"I'm glad Calum finally brought a girl this year. It sucks always being the only female. They're so annoying sometimes. Also, I'm now not the only American. This will be great," she cheers.

"Woah, wait. I'm the only girl he's ever brought here?" I question, motioning toward an embarrassed Calum.

"Yeah, he's not really big on relationships, so I'm shocked he's held onto you as long as he has. We have to share a room," Bryana giggles.

I nod, taking my bag from Calum, kissing his cheek before leaving his presence. So, Calum doesn't actually bring other girls here. Now, I just feel guilty for believing Luke over my own damn boyfriend. My trust issues and insecurities have done nothing but make this whole "relationship" thing a mess. I've hurt Calum 50 times and he hasn't hurt me once.

Ariana, get yourself together.

"Ari, they have a hot tub!" Jack yells in my face as we stand in the hallway.

"Chill, Jack. Jesus. I'm gonna go unpack in the room Bryana and I...," I end.

I forgot! Where is Jack gonna sleep?!

"Share? It's fine, Ari. Mikey wants me to stay with him," Jack blushes.

"Mikey, huh?" I smirk, laughing a bit.

He shakes his head at my teasing. I follow Bryana through the giant cabin. This cabin is bigger than my home. As soon as I see the bed, I drop my suitcase, plopping down on my back. I pull my phone out of my pocket, kiking my best internet friend, Chloe.

To Chloe Barakat: chloe!1!1!2!!22!1!

From Chloe Barakat: wut nrd

To Chloe Barakat: im at the cabin with cal!

From Chloe Barakat: yOuRe WHaT?!?!

To Chloe Barakat: fuk did i not tell u??

From Chloe Barakat: that youre dating calum?! no! i found that out on my own. NOW UR AT THEIR FAMOUS CABIN?!

To Chloe Barakat: yep ;)

From Chloe Barakat: is u 2 gonna do da frickle frackle? ;)

To Chloe Barakat: ew gross no

From Chloe Barakat: what happened to the old "i'd have sex with cal 24/7" ariana?

To Chloe Barakat: left her in america soz

Footsteps and loud laughing bouncing off the walls of the cabin bring me to reality. Deciding Bryana and I should see what's up, I tell Chloe bye, locking my phone. Bryana jogs out the door, Calum running in, replacing her spot on the bed.

"What's up, short stuff," Cal greets me.

"Your height, fucking giraffe," I chuckle.

I have just noticed how mesmerizing his eyes are. Gross. I'm getting sappy.

"Didn't expect to be the first girl I've brought here, huh?" he grins.

I shake my head no, smiling a bit to myself. I just don't know why Luke lied to me.

"He what?" Calum questions.

"Shit, um. What?"

"You said Luke lied to you. What did he lie to you about?"

I thought out loud. Amazing.

"He said I wasn't the first girl you brought here. Maybe he just got confused," I try defending him.

"Confused?! Confused my ass. I know he likes you, Ariana. Stop defending his lying self."

"Calum, he's still your friend," I sigh, not wanting drama.

He leans forward and pecks my lips.

"Not for long if he keeps trying to steal you away from me," he pouts.

"Ari!!" Bryana shouts from the lowest floor.

"Duty calls," I shake my head.

Calum starts laughing really hard from behind me.

"What?" I sigh.

"You said duty," he grins.

-

DO U ALL WANT TO DO A CHARACTER ASK?!?!

TERRIBLE AND SHORT CHAPTER BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM AMERICA TO CALUM

THANK YOU FOR 10K. ALMOST 11K. WHAT THE HELL THATS SO RAD AJHDBSKSSK

IF U WANNA SEE ME SLAY ON THE DAILY WITH MY BIF (best internet friend) FOLLOW MY TWITTER @httpwilljay THX

I LOVE YOU GUYS IGHT SEE U NEXT CHAPTER