epilogue

It's been six years since Calum and I last broke up. Since then, we've both released two albums and have made our way to the top. He hasn't dated anyone while I have talked to famous rapper Big Sean. That's when I noticed something was up.

Around that same time, Calum stopped smiling in pictures. He began smoking and hated life. He never spoke in interviews and barely laughed. It broke me.

One night, Sean told me he lost interest in me. Yeah, I cried the whole night, but it's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I knew the relationship was forced, but it was better than being alone.

Not long after he dumped me, I went on tour. During my Canberra show in Australia, I was performing "Be Alright." The music stopped playing, the lights went out, and my microphone stopped working. Calum took over, walking on stage, singing a song he wrote called "San Francisco."

Want to know what happened after that?

You guessed it. We gave things another try. We make each other better people. We're miserable when we're apart. Yeah, we argue, but that's okay. That's normal and we realized that. We've worked out everything and last year, on our original anniversary, November 19th, he proposed. Our wedding was three months ago in Pompeii. It's been smooth sailing since then.

Thank God for that twitter hunt he did. Without that, I wouldn't be Ariana Hazely Hood.

The End

"Calum! I think I'm done!" I shout, slamming my laptop shut. "Calum!!"

I dash down our staircase, spotting my husband across the room. I jump onto him and kiss him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he holds me.

"What, Ari?" he laughs after our kiss.

"I finished my book!" I smile.

"You finished 'Twitter Hunt'? Are you serious? Babe, that's fucking amazing!"

He kisses me passionately. Our fingers tangle in each others hair. The pace quickens and we're already in our bed before I know it. He rips his shirt off, tossing it on the floor. We may be 25, but we've still got it. He unbuttons my shirt, his hands roaming-

Yikes. No details. You heard me. I finished the book.

-

the actual end. i was going to make a sequel but i lost all motivation. im really sorry but i hope this makes up for it. thank you all so much. i think this is the last time i'll update. i love you all. i love you each. btw there will be future stories. one is in the making. goodbye xxxx