Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Irreplaceable)(Ch.8)

You were in your room packing some stuff up, but not for home. You sadly put a picture of yourself and a man you had loved so very much in to a box with a necklace he'd giving you for your birthday, christmas cards and some other things he had given you. You weren't crying and you never would. You where over him. You brought the box down with you to breakfast quite a few people where in the Great hall more than you'd hope, but you didn't care, not now.

You dropped the box on top of Oliver Woods plate of food. "What's this?" he asked and everyone turned their eyes to you two.

"Anything that's from you, reminds me of you and you get the picture." you said angrily at him walk and away with you hand in your pockets and sullen expression on your face.

"In the hall, Now." he said. You rolled your eyes and turned on heel and followed him. "So, where's the rest of my stuff?" he asked.

"Oh my god. You don't even care do you?" you shouted at him, just as McGonagall past,

"Not so loud, Miss Warren." she said with a worried glance, you nodded to her and she walked on.

 "So where is the rest of my stuff?" he asked again.

"In the box i gave you." you said crossing your arms and he turned around. "You don't even care. You think you’re so good. You don't think I'll never find someone as good you, don't you?" he turned back around but didn't answer. "don't you?" you said louder this time.

"You know Jamie, your right you can't replace me and you’re a fool for dumping me and you'll never find someone to replace me."

 "GO!...GO!" you shouted at him again he turned around again.

 "You don't get it do you. Do you know how easy it is to replace people who you love, well in this case loved." you said to him.

"What does that mean?" he snapped at you.

"You know exactly what it means." you snapped back.

"But you just said i don't get it." he said in a confused voice.

"Are you trying to confuse me?" you asked him.

"Am i succeeding?" he replied.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." you said.

"See your crazy. You don't even know what you’re talking about." he said as if he was all smart.

"You are such a-. No I'm not the bad one here and not about to become it. So why don't you go ahead and go see Katie. OOPS! I betcha thought I didn't know." you said to him sarcastically.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"Is it not obvious or hadn't you noticed me drop the Juice on your heads the other night." you said, again sarcastically.

"Oh! I thought that was just a joke." he said.

"Why do you think i was ditching you?" you asked.

 "Because I didn't come help look for you last night." he said innocently.

"You know what I don't get, is how you're the one who fell in love with me yet you cheated on me." he went to talk but you started again. "But that doesn't matter anymore because it’s over." you said. "Since I’m not your everything to you any more, I’ll be nothing to you and i won't even cry over you or lose a wink of sleep, cause you’re not worth it."

"Sure." he said again sarcastically.

"And don't you ever ever get to thinking your irreplaceable because replacing you is so easy." you said then turned as Harry came running up to you.

"Hurry up we have D.A.D.A and we have a Substitute teacher, Snape as a matter of fact." Harry said in a hurry.

"Ok. I'll be right there." you answered. He nodded a hello to Oliver then hurried on.

"If you ever talk to me again, I’ll put a jaw binding spell on you. You got that!" you said pointing a finger, He nodded then you ran off to catch up with Harry and Ron.

"What's up with you and Oliver?" asked Ron as you approached the classroom.

 "I'll tell you tonight." Was your only reply as you went to sight with Charlie.

"What's up with you and Oliver?" she asked in a whispered voice.

"I'm telling Harry and Ron tonight join the service." you sort of snapped at her.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" she asked.

"Sorry just everyone's asking." you replied as Snape came marching in between the desk and closing the shutter to the windows on the way down.

"Turn to page 394." he instructed. You opened the book to the exact place and gave Snape a confused look. "Is there a problem Miss Warren?" he asked you. You shook your head. "Ten points from Gryffindor for not telling the truth. Turned to page 394" he snapped and waved his wand at Ron's book because once again Ron was being lazy and flipping his pages one at a time.

"Werewolves?" question Ron.

"But we've only just started learning about Hinkypunks and-" Hermione was cut off by Snape who had clicked on an old projector.

"Who can tell me the difference between a werewolf and an animagus?" Hermione's hand shot straight in the air as well as yours. She gave you a little challenging smile, but you tossed it right back.

"No one how very disappointing." he said.

"Please sir." you and Hermione said at the same time but Hermione continued.

"The difference between a werewolf and an animagus is-"

Snape cut he off again "That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, another 10 points from Gryffindor and i want two rolls of parchment on my desk by Monday, on the subject of how to tell the differences between an animagus and a werewolf." he shouted over the bell.

"But professor there's Quidditch tomorrow." harry said hopefully.

"Then i suggest you take extra care loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394." He snapped at Harry. You dragged Harry away before he could start a fight with Snape.