Jaime Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Surprise Visitor)(Ch.32)

*Jamie’s POV*

You squeezed your eyes shut ready to be blinded by whiteness. You opened you right eye a sliver and was surprised when the lights weren’t on, you took a deep breath. “Hey you’re awake!” the familiar voice spoke softly. “How are you doing?” You turned your head as they flicked on the bedside lamp, you saw Percy fast asleep on a chair in the corner and Seamus in another chair. You could feel that he was holding your hand, by his warm touch. When you saw his face he looked ready to cry.

“I’m fine.” you replied quietly and without emotion. A tear slide down his cheek, “Hey...” you soothed, “Stop crying. I’m seriously fine.”

“It’s entirely my fault.” He said ignoring you.

“I’d like to know how you figured that one out.” you gave a feeble laugh.

After a few moments without answering he said, “I should go tell the others you’re awake.”

“No!” you said quickly. “No, I need you. Just you and me for a while longer.” We sat in silence for the next five minutes; you let his uneven breathing sooth yourself. During the five minutes your side started to hurt but you blocked it out with great difficulty. This was your time with your boyfriend and you weren’t going to let you hip ruin the little time you had together.

“How long was I out of it this time?” You asked.

“About a week and a half. I was really bad this time, Jamie.” He said seriously.

“I should really let the others know now.” He told you rising to his feet, you nodded your head reluctantly. Your hand slipped from his grasp as he turned away. He shook Percy awake, and motioned to you over his shoulder; Percy gave a curt nod as Seamus left the room. You were unprepared when he turned the lights on and quickly squeezed your eyes shut again.

When you slowly reopened them you saw Percy looked down at me concerned. “I fine.” you said quickly before he could say anything.

“No you’re not, you could’ve died.” He stated.

“But I didn’t, I’m alive and well. Now can you help me pack so we can get out of this place?” you asked sitting up, once again hurting you side.

“Oh no you don’t! Jamie you started bleeding!” He exclaimed. Your solemn emotion didn’t waver. “Bloody hell Jamie! You could die next time!” he cried desperate for you to understand. You look at him wide eyed.

“You’re lying.” You accused.

Just then everyone arrived at the door, George was first to talk, “Don’t you ever do that again!”

You rolled your eyes and plopped back down, clenching your jaw.

You were told you were going to be giving a potion that would cure you for good. You weren’t sure whether that was a good thing or bad thing. It probably was a good thing; just something in your gut was telling you different.

It felt that you had had more visitors that day then there were number of students at Hogwarts. Some took you for short walks, short meaning 20 feet down the hall and back. you could’ve gone more but 20 feet from your room was your limit from the doctor.

Cho and some of her friends had just left and you were just about to lay down and go to sleep when there was another knock on the door. You sat up. “What?” You snapped, not expecting the person who was there. He stood there with a shock expression. “Oh my Gosh! I’m sorry Alex I thought you where someone else.”