Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(The Farm)(Ch.24)

What you drove up to was defiantly not what you expected. It was a lot bigger and neater then you imagined. There where fields all around, as far as the eyes could see. Two horses where grazing in the front pasture. “Come on. Let’s get inside. I’ll show you around in the morning.” Alex paid the taxi driver, then you made your way up to the house, he got the spare key and unlocked the door. “Home, sweet home. At least for the next week.” He whispered.

“Where are the bedrooms?” you asked rubbing your eyes.

“Upstairs, you can have the second room to the right on the right and I’ll be right across from you. Okay?” he asked.

“Uh-huh.” You yawned, “See you in the morning.”

“Yep night.” Alex said before yawning himself.

“Jamie.” Someone whispered in your ear.

 “Jamie.” They repeated.

 “What?” you moaned.

 “Oh good your awake.” He said in his normal voice.

“Alex? What time is it?” you asked flipping over to face him.

“5:00 in the morning.” He answered looking guilty.

“What are you doing up at 5:00 in the morning, when we didn’t get to bed till 12:00. You got to be barking mad.” You snapped pulling the covers over your head.

“I wanted to get an early start. Please get up!” He pleaded.

“Just let me get dressed.  I’ll be down in five minutes.” you gave in after he gave you his puppy eyes. “Thanks baby.” He smile and made his way out of the room and down the stairs. You got ready then went down stairs. The place was enormous; at least 5 time the size of the Burrow. Your eyes widened in amazement.

 “I didn’t notice how big this place is. It’s beautiful too.” You managed to say before you yawned.

“My uncle built it for my aunt when they came to England. She died when I was eight.” Alex signed glancing around the whole place.

 “I’m sorry.” You said.

“Don’t worry about it I didn’t know her.”

“Oh.” You whispered.

“Anyways, I was thinking that I’d give you a tour first.” Alex suggested.

“Sounds good.” You agreed. He showed you the house, and then he took you outside to show you the barn and animal.

“So what kind of animals does your Uncle own?” you asked.

 “Lots of horses and dogs and maybe a few cats.” He answered, “Here come the dogs now.” You heard the dogs but couldn’t see them. 

“Maddi! Ray! Ace! Shadow! Bandit! Luky!” Alex called and whistled, “You too Little John! Riley! Katija! Jayden! Foster and Angel! Come here!”  A pack of dogs came running from behind the barn. “Hope you like animals.” Alex shouted over his shoulder.

“I don’t like animals.” You said quite seriously. Alex took a worried glance back at you. “I love animals.” You laughed.

“Way to give some on a heart attack.” Alex sighed holding his chest. As the dog approached Alex had to settle them down so they didn’t trample anyone, then called them up two at a time. “Little John and Riley, you two first.” Alex instructed.  The largest and the smallest of the dogs came leaping forward. “Riley in the small one and Little John is the larger one. They’re best buddies.” Alex Indicated.