Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Love Quotes)(Ch.30)

“Hagrid it’s Jamie open up.” You demanded knocking on the wooden door to Hagrid’s hut.

Deep, booming snores was the only reply you got. You smile to yourself and rolled your eyes.

Since Hagrid wasn’t awake yet you walk on down to the Black lake, you saw the ghostly figure of the Giant squid gliding silently through the water a few meters from shore. You unlaced you shoes, pulled off you sock and drop you cloak on the sandy ground. You stepped smoothly into the freezing water taking a deep breath of the fresh morning breeze. A light mist fell quickly over the lake.

You heard light footfalls approaching from behind you. You glanced over your shoulder.

“What do you want Malfoy?” you called over your shoulder. He was alone which surprised you, you barely saw him without Crabbe or Goyle. He keep walking until the tips of his shoes where beyond reach of the small waves.  You splashed back till you where ankles deep in water and within reach of Draco.

“Is it true?” He demanded.

“Is what true?” You asked confused.

“All of it? What happened last June, during the summer?” he replied.

You sighed, “Yes.” You said barely a whisper.

“What?” He said when he didn’t hear your answer.

“Yes!” you exclaimed.

“Oh.” There was an awkward pause, “How are you feeling?”

“Good thanks you.” You started to feel that this was turning to friendly.

“Hey Jamie, can I asked you a question?”

“You just did. But go ahead.” You said coldly stepping out of the water.

He studied his feet, “Do you think there could ever be an us?”

You coughed trying to hold down the vomiting feel that had just erupted in your mouth.

“Oh.” Was all you could muster. What was I suppose to say sorry Draco I just threw up in my mouth I bit! Duh! “Umm...No Draco. I don’t see you in a way anywhere close to that.” 

Stood there looking out onto the lake. You quickly picked up your shoes, sock and cloak from the ground and rushed to the castle. You shivered at the thought of you and Draco together.

When you entered the Great Hall it was buzzing with excitement. “What’s everyone talk about?” You asked sitting down beside Hermione and throwing eggs onto your plate. Ron who was sitting across from you stifled a cough.

“What’s everyone talking about?” demanded when no one answered.

You picked up a forkful of eggs which got half way to your mouth before Ron replied, “You and Alex.”

You set your fork back down.

“What about me and Alex?”

“About last night in the deserted classroom.” Ron responded.

You glared at Hermione, “I didn’t tell anyone!” She objected.

“Whatever.” You said sourly, she instantly got up and left.