Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Information)(Chp.3)

About 10 minutes later you where still sitting behind the door when there was a knock. You swung the door open "What do you want?" You shouted thinking it would be one of the Weasleys. But instead it was one of your classmates; Seamus Finnigan. He gave you a shocked expression. "Oh! Sorry thought you were someone else. Do need the bathroom because I don't know where the men's is." you said whipping the tears from your eyes.

 "Well actually you’re in the men's room." you looked at the sign.

"No, I’m-. Oh! God. I'm so sorry." you apologized, blushing a little.

"That's ok." he said cheerfully, "I'm Seamus Finnigan by the way."

"I'm Jamie. Jamie Warren." you introduced yourself.

"You go to Hogwarts don't you and play on the Ravenclaw quidditch team." You nodded shyly.

"Well anyway see you at school Seamus?" He nodded you moved over so he could get through and brushed your shoulder on the way through. You ran to your room smiling your biggest smile. You ran in without knocking.

"You look happier." said Hermione hugging you.

"I feel a lot happier. But I need to ask you one thing so I can be happier than I’ve ever been."

"Go ahead." urged Ginny and Hermione. You gave them a mischievous look

"Okay, what do you know about Seamus Finnigan?" The girls burst out in laughter. "What?” you asked.

"You can't seriously like him." giggled Ginny. At that you stop laughing.

"Fine Seamus is our age," said Hermione seeing your face become serious.

"Well duh I know that, but I meant is he single and who does he hang out with?"

"Oh!" said Ginny "well he's single all right, to who he hangs out with I think... Dean Tomas, Michelle Corner and Oliver Wood maybe a few other that I don't know of." said Ginny. " You nodded feeling better about knowing more about him...

*Seamus's POV*

As soon as you where finished in the lavatory. You walked to you room where Dean was sitting on his bed sipping his drink. "Hey Dean?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

 "What do you know about Jamie Warren?" Dean spat out his drink.

"What the - since when do you care about Girls specifically Ravenclaw?" You just shrugged and sighed. "Well I do know few things,"

You looked up a little more hopeful. "Tell me?"

"Fine, but only if you promise to drop it after."

"fine." you agreed knowing that it wasn't true.

"Okay. Let me think... Well she's smart, funny, kind, sweet, cute, Oliver had a crush on her in our second year, she's in Ravenclaw even though she should be in Gryffindor she has all the characteristics."

"Wow you seem to know a lot about her, Dean."

"Well you see I had to do this for Oliver last year." he confessed.

"Oh sure..."You said.

*your pov*

"Ginny hurry up or you’re going to miss the train." you said run through the barrier. a few minutes later. "Thanks for waiting." she said sarcastically.

"Don't mention it."

...three hour later you and Ginny where jammed into a compartment with Fred, George, Lee Jordon, Oliver, Seamus, Luna and a few more Ravenclaws.

 "Jamie I said to invite a few people not the whole school." she complained.

"Wrong you said it was going to be a small party." you corrected her. She rolled her eyes and everyone else started laughing. Fred had started some music. The laughing continued until the train was jostled violently. All the girls gave a little yelp of surprise and everyone fell either to the floor or a seat luckily you got a seat, but it wasn't a cushion it was someone lap. The lights flickered of and you sank into to total darkness and silence. You finally broke the silence, "Who's lap is this?"

"Mine" said a voice you recognized as Oliver's.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Oliver." The light flickered on, just as you blushed as if to show every one you where blushing, then flickered back off. You stood up and backed up, only to trip over someone else and bump you head on something hard, then blacked out...