Jamie Warren (A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Hard Truth)(Ch.18)

They all started shoving you. "Please stop." you said but they contiuned. "Andrew, stop this now." you said sternly. Andrew(Andy) grabbed you.

"Whatch you gonna do? Go cryin to mommy? Kuz mommy ain't going to come." he sneered the he pushed you again.

"Andrew, stop now!" you cried and you where getting angry. "STOP!" you shouted. Someone punched you in the face; the force of the punch sent you to the ground. Someone pulled you back up, your face was in your hands and you nose was bleeding.

"Andy maybe, we should stop." you heard Max say.

"No way. I'm having way too much fun." When you heard this, you anger snapped.

"Enough!" you shouted, you wiped you wand out.

"AWWW! look, little Jamie has got a stick!" Jeb said in a baby voice.

"That's a 13inch willow with a phoenix feather wand to you! Expelliarmus!" you shouted pointing you wand a Jeb (Dumbledore had granted you permission to use magic out of school for self-defence for this summer only). Jeb was blasted off his feet.

"Get her!" someone shouted. You did a summersault out of there circle they had formed around you. "Who next?" you challenged beckoning with your hand for someone else to come forth. Andrew and Max stood back. You took them all out one by one shouting different spells. All who was left was You, Max and Andrew. Both of the other two looked terrified.

"You chosen the wrong Ravenclaw girl to mess with Andrew and I'm going to tell you one more fact about me. In an average room, there are 1,242 objects a Ravenclaw can use to kill you. Now picture this I'm not in a room, I'm out in the world." you smiled all you fear from before forgotten. "And you thought you were scared before. Now scram before use the world against you." And they were gone before you could say "Hogwarts". You felt water on your face and looked up to notice rainclouds. At the same moment it started to rain and it rained hard. You nose had stopped bleeding, but your shirt was covered in blood. You where to far from the hotel to get there without getting soaked, so you took refuge on a playground.

While waiting for the rain to stop you came back to what Andrew had said about you mother. "Whatch you gonna do? Go cryin to mommy? Kuz mommy ain't going to come." he words still range in your ear. You remembered only this because it was true your mother never would come save you. Not that that was her fault. You sobbed to yourself admitting the hard truth.

"Excuse me, miss. Are you all right?" you looked up to see a young man. You shook you head. He knelt down beside you. "Is there anything you need?" he asked.

"My mom." you answered, wiping the tears out of your eyes.

 "Oh, one sec, do you know her phone number?" he asked pulling out his phone.

"No, not unless you know the phone number to the dead." you said.

"Oh. I'm sorry." he said.

"Don't worry." you tried standing up but you had been kick in the leg in your little fight and you legs had stiffened up from sitting.

"Ahh!" you cried out in pain.

"Here let me help." he said helping you up.

 "Thanks." you thanked.

"I'm, Matt by the way." he introduced himself.

"Jamie." you said.

"That's a beautiful name." Matt commented.

"Thanks."

"Hey! How about you come meet my friends. They'd really like you." he invited.

"Umm sure?" you said smiling. Matt called his friends on the way to his hotel informing them that he was taking home a "certain girl" talking about you.

Before you went into the room you met one of his mates. "Jamie this is Sara. Sara this is Jamie that girl I mention." Matt introduced.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Are you going in there like that?" Sara asked pointing at your blood stained hoodie. "You can borrow some of my cloths." Sara said.

 "Oh thank you, but its okay." you said.

"Don't worry, besides first impressions always count." Sara whispered in your ear. "Wait here." Sara walked back into the room to get some cloths and Matt followed. She came back a seconds later with some jeans and a shirt. She then snook you into the bathroom so you could change then stepped out closing the door behind her.

You step out of the bathroom in your borrowed cloths. Sara was waiting.

"You look awsome." Sara commented.

"Thanks. My parents always did say I looked good in everything." you said shyly.

 "Well the sure weren't lying. Come on I’ll introduce you to the others."...