Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Questions)(Ch.20)

You threw on a halter top and a pair of shorts and headed out the door throwing your hair up in a ponytail. You grabbed a bus to the restaurant. The bus stopped right outside the restaurant for you. You thanked the bus driver, paid him, and then walked down on to the pavement.

You walked into the restaurant at 12:01 and notice Sara, Matt, Ethan and Alex had not arrived this sort of surprised you. They seem like the people who were always on time.

 "Jamie!" You heard someone shout. You spun around and saw Sara.

 "Hi!" you shouted waving your hand. Sara, Matt, Ethan and Alex were all approaching Demon's. You sat down at a table and ordered drinks.

As soon as the waitress was out of earshot Sara spoke, "So how are we going to do this?"

"I was thinking, you ask me a question. I have to answer it and so do you. Then I ask you a question and you have to answer it and so do I." you said.

"Works for me." Matt announced.

"All in favour?" Sara said smiling.

"I'm in." Ethan and Alex both said.

"Great. Ethan you ask the first question." you said.

"Umm...Okay. How old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 14 and my birthday is April 4. How about you?"

"Well, Sara, Alex and I are 14 as well and Matt is 16 turning 17 in August." Ethan replied. The waitress dropped off your drinks and took your orders.

"I I’ll have B.L.T, with a side of fries." you ordered. Once every one ordered you started again.

"So my turn. What’s your favourite color?" you asked.

Alex answered first, "Aqua."

Sara was next, “Yellow."

Followed by Ethan, "Maroon." and last Matt,

"Ice."

"That's not a color." you objected.

 "Is to." He counter objected, "like ice blue."

 "Ice blue is a color but ice isn't." you insisted.

"Is to-" Matt fought back, smiling.

 "Anyway," Sara interrupted. "What your favourite color Jamie?"

"I like all greens." you answered.

"My turn to ask a question." Matt cried.

"Okay. Fire away." you said enthusiastically.

 "Do you have any hidden talents?" Matt asked.

"Well I can sort of sing and I love drawing." you answered.

"That's cool Alex sing a bit to and plays the guitar." Sara said.

"Other than that we don't have any talents." Alex said.

"That's cool, we should see what we sound like together some time." you suggested.

"I'd like that." He said trying to hide his smile.