Jaime Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(St.Mungo's)(Ch.31)

“Dragons, that’s the first task!” Harry said when he caught up with you at dinner.

“What?!” you exclaimed, “and they weren’t even going to give you a clue?” He shook his head.

“There’s something else I have to tell you too, Jamie,” you gazed at him intently, “I Should’ve told you earlier but I didn’t know how to tell you. I talk to Sirius in the fire the other night.”

“What and you didn’t tell me?” you demanded, slapping his arm.

He flinched, “Ow!”

“Well you should’ve told me.” You stated.

“I know Jamie I said that already. So you didn’t have to hit me.” He complained.

“You’re pathetic if that hurt.” You laughed

"I know I am." You both laughed and then went to bed.

The evening before the first task all three of us were hyperventilating.

"I don't want you to do this Harry." Hermione agreed with you, nodding her head.

“I don’t really have a choice do I?” Harry snapped. You let him off because you knew he was just as scared as you were.

“You could run.” You suggested.

“Yeah and be the school cheat and coward. Only in Malfoy’s dream.” He grumbled.

You rolled your eyes realizing the truth in his words, except it wouldn’t only be in Malfoy’s dream were Harry would be a coward if he ran. Probably with over half the school and both of the other schools as well.

“Just so you know Harry we’re here for you...and we always will be.” Hermione said taking Harry’s hand and rubbing the back of it with her thumb. He didn’t reply. He was in deep thought, distant.

“Umm, I better go.” You said, giving them a fake yawn.

“‘Kay see you in the morning.” He said solemnly.

You slipped up to the boys dormitories to say goodnight to Seamus.  When you entered the 4th year boys room, you saw Seamus sitting with Dean on his bed, Ron was sitting in the bed next to them.

“Hey baby! Is everything alright?” He greeted you.

I shrugged leaning up against one of the post of Seamus’ bed, “Just nervous about tomorrow.”

“Aren’t we all!” Dean sighed shaking his head.

Seamus held his arms out for you. You moved gracefully, grateful to be in strong, reassuring arms. “I wish I could stay longer.” you complained.

“Then why don’t you?” Seamus asked.

“Because I need to get to bed and I don’t think the rest of your room mates would like me to stay.” you explained.

“Well they’ll just have to deal with it then won’t they?” He retorted.

Ron coughed a fake “whatever.” And Dean just snorted.

“Sorry Seamus but I want to be able to see you again. Something that won’t happen, if I stay tonight.” you laughed, he scowled at the other two.

You kissed his cheek, “Goodnight. I love you.”

“Yeah, I love you too.” He smiled, You couldn’t help but smile back.