Jamie Warren(A Seamus Finnigan Love Story)(Not even Friends)(Ch.21)

Once you turned the corner you started running. You ran another two blocks then slowed down. You heard an engine approaching behind you. You turned to see Kyle approaching you on his bike.

 "Jamie look-" Kyle started.

"What is there to see?" you snapped.

"Fine hear me out. My brother is nothing like me." He said seriously.

"I'm sure. I heard what Anthony said. I may be stupid but I’m not deaf." You said tears coming to your eyes.

"Jamie stop it. You’re not stupid, don't ever think that." he said whipping the tear that was rolling down your cheek. "Come on let’s go back to the restaurant and talk about this." he said calmly.

"Please not now. Can we do it later?" you asked.

"How about you come down when you've calmed down. How does that work?" he asked, sounding like your parent. You hated him for that.

You walk back to your hotel. You walked into the room and noticed a letter sitting on your pillow. You open it up. It read;

 Dear Jamie,

this is a picture close were I am if you ever needed me I know i shouldn’t be sending this but I'm worrying and I figured it could be anywhere. So even you probably won't know where it is. Anyway hope you’re having a great time.

Love you lots,

Dad

You folded up the letter and tucked it away. You went to take a shower to calm down. When you were done you threw on your cloths, then headed to the desk in your room and thumped you head on the top. "Oww" you cried rubbing your head.

"I guess I should face them now, rather than later." You said to yourself. You made your way back to Pistachio's restaurant. You contacted Andrew through your mind on the way. I'm on my way you said.

Okay see you soon he answered. You silently enter the restaurant and stood by the counter. Anthony spoke first.

"So what is this all about?" Anthony asked.

"I think the question is what's wrong with their family?" you said pointing at Kyle, Andrew and Max.

"I think that buisness is their own." Anthony said.

"No don't worry about covering it up, I think she deserves the truth." Kyle said, you gave a small nod and crossed your arms ready to listen. "So when we were younger, our parents became addicts. So Andrew, Max and me where taken away. Last year I got a bit into it all." Kyle said.

"So the saying is true the apple never falls far from the tree." You sneered but Kyle just ignored you and continued his story.

"Anyways, I got into a fight and I ended up here. Now Anthony is just worried Max and Andrew are going to start. Andrew and Max have been starting few fights as well." Kyle finished.

"I see neither do the second and the third apples." You sneered again.

But Kyle couldn't hold it in anymore, "Stop. Just stop saying things like that. I don't care if you say things like that to me but taking your anger out on them, that's just pathetic. What did we do to you anyways?" Kyle shouted. You put a strand of hair that had fallen on face behind your ear crossed your arms again bit your lip trying to hold back tears.

"It's true Andrew what you said about my mother. She can't come save me and she'll never be able to because she died." you said a tear finally fell down your cheek.

"I'm sorry about what I said. Can you forgive me?" Andrew said give you a true look of sympathy. You shook your head.

 "Can we at least be friends?" Kyle asked giving you a hugged and putting his chin on your head. But you pushed him away.

"No. Not even friends." You cried and without another word walk away.