Chapter 6

Harry's POV

The next morning Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I sat at the table eating breakfast. Well Niall wasn't eating which was a huge surprise, when does Niall ever miss a meal? "Ni, you alright mate?"

 "Um, yeah I'm just a bit unwell, my stomach is queasy." Liam gave Niall a glare and Niall picked up his fork and began eating. That was odd.

"Harry how's your blood sugar? Do you need your insulin shot?" Now all eyes were on me. Niall gave me the most confused look. I just gave him a look that said I'll explain later. He just nodded and went back to eating.

"M' fine Lou, it's well controlled"

"you have diabetes mate? I'm sorry that must suck" Zayn said, looking thoroughly sympathetic. My stomach clenched, I felt horrible for lying to my friends.

"yeah since I was 13, I'm doing fine though" everyone apart from Niall nodded sympathetically.

"Niall can I talk to you for a minute in the hall?" He nodded and got up, throwing away the rest of his food. I thought that was odd, normally he'd take it with him, he did say he wasn't feeling well though.

"Harry what the fuck happened back there?! You don't have diabetes!"

"Ni shh! I know, Louis caught me administering a testosterone injection. He thought it was drugs and I couldn't let him think that but I couldn't tell him the truth either, please just go along with it."

"ugh fine, but I really don't like lying to them. Anyway I don't feel well so I'm going to my room."

"Alright feel better mate"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Niall's POV

I needed to lose weight fast. Forget what I said about eating twice a day, even that was too much. I felt disgusting knowing how much I just ate. I made my way to the toilet, lifted up the seat, and stuck two fingers down my throat. I felt horrible for doing this, I never thought I'd even consider this but it needed to be done.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Liam's POV

Harry had come back into the cafeteria and told us how Niall wasn't feeling well and had gone back to the room. I told Harry I'd go check on him since I was finished eating anyway. I slowly opened the door so it wouldn't make noise in case Niall was sleeping. When I entered the room, the sound made my stomach drop, I could hear Niall retching and gagging. I hoped he really was just ill and it wasn't what I thought it was though the latter would make sense considering his recent behavior. The door opened and Niall walked out with his eyes watering. He looked exhausted and my heart broke for him.

"Are you alright love? I could here you being sick in there." He wouldn't look me in the eye.

"yeah it's just a bug, I'll be fine I just need rest." He got into bed then turned to look at me.

"Lay down with me?" I got into his bed and wrapped my arms around him, running my fingers through his hair until he fell asleep. Right as I was about to fall asleep too, Zayn walked in. I tried to jump out of bed seeing as he didn't know about Niall and I being together but he saw me and I also woke up Niall in the process.

"...babe?" Niall said groggily, still trying to open his eyes. Well I guess Zayn knows now. I ran my fingers through Niall's hair.

"shh it's ok love, go back to sleep."

Zayn looked at me and whispered "so.....you two are...?"

"Together? Yeah" he smiled.

"That's really cute, I'm happy for you"