Chapter 11

Niall's POV

 Not long after I laid down on the bed the door opened again and Liam came in.I acted as if I was asleep and watched as he went over to the dresser pulling out a new pair of briefs. He completely stripped down and I had to have extreme self control to avoid getting turned on seeing as he took his sweet time putting on the new briefs. He then began walking over to the bed so I completely shut my eyes. I felt the bed dip and then his hand on my shoulder.

"Ni I know you're not asleep. Nobody falls asleep in like 30 seconds, I wasn't that far behind you coming into the room." I knew I had been caught so I sat up facing him.

"What's going on Ni..."

"Nothing, I was just going to take a nap then I was planning on going out and playing in the snow later...."

"Niall that's not what I mean and you know that. Why did you lie?" I was genuinely confused.

"Lie?"

"You said you had already eaten earlier which is a lie, I've been with you all day and you haven't eaten anything. You must be hungry by now." I was so busy trying to get out of eating that I forgot Liam had been with me all day.

"I ate a lot yesterday and I guess I thought it was today for some reason. Either way I'm still stuffed." I lied again. However, looking at Liam's face I knew it was unsuccessful. I then pounced on him, kissing him roughly while I slipped my hands underneath the waistband of his boxers. This always got him going and distracted him. However this time Liam pushed me away gently but with a stern look in his eye.

"No Niall. Stop trying to distract me..... I want to know, do you have an eating disorder?" I was taken aback by the question. It was so blunt. No I didn't have an eating disorder, you have to be skinny to have one of those, I was obese couldn't he see that?! Of course he could see it, who can't? He must have asked that as a hint to me that I should have an eating disorder because it could do me well. I was livid.

"FUCK YOU LIAM! IS THAT YOUR WAY OF SAYING I'M FAT?! DO YOU WANT ME TO HAVE AN EATING DISORDER SO I CAN FINALLY BE SKINNY ENOUGH FOR YOU?! I'M SORRY I'M FAT I'M SORRY I'M DISGUSTING I'M SORRY I'M NOT AND NEVER WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! " I lost all my confidence and said just above a whisper. "Just break up with me already" then I started crying. I felt Liam pull me in his lap.

"Baby no. God Niall you're so skinny, I'm afraid for you. I love you." That was the first time either of us had said that. It wasn't an ideal situation, definitely not what I pictured for this moment but I didn't care because I could feel the power behind those words as he spoke them.

"I love you too Liam. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It's okay my love.....What's going on Ni? You haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen, I just needed to lose a bit of weight, I don't know what happened. I-I just want to feel good enough."

"You're better than enough. Niall you're amazing and beautiful. You never needed to lose weight. Will you let me help you get better?" I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head as a choked sob escaped my lips. Liam just held me tighter. He then lifted my chin and wiped away my tears before kissing me. It wasn't heated, it was sweet and loving. His lips lingered for a few more seconds before he finally pulled away.

"It's not going to be easy Ni. I'm not going to lie and say it is but you can do this. We can do this. I'll help you get over this eating disorder." That label sounded so harsh.

"It's not an eating disorder" Liam just stroked my hair as we laid on the bed.

"It'll be ok Ni, I promise."

Sorry that was short but I guess it's better than nothing? I wrote this in the car and it was going to be longer but I have now arrived at my destination lol.