Chapter 16

There will be triggering events in this chapter so I will put a warning before it occurs and someone messaged me saying I should have put trigger warnings before Niall's episodes with his eating disorder and I'll just say it now,I'm sorry but it's such a big part of this story that if you skipped those parts you'd be missing a whole storyline so if that triggers you please stop reading this fic, your mental health is more important than a poorly written Larry fic. Anyway.....

Zayn's POV

I pulled into a car park to see Louis just sitting on the ground sobbing.

"Lou...come on, get in" I said in a soothing voice. Louis stood up and got in the car and he unexpectedly leaned over the center console and hugged me.

"Thank you for coming for me Zayn and for letting me stay with you."

"Anytime Lou, that's what friends are for. Now what happened, you and Harry were perfect together." He then went on to tell me the whole story, all of Harry's lies and the truth, which I already knew.

"I'm sorry Louis"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I knew....we all did. Well we didn't know Harry was telling you those lies but we knew the truth and we tried to get him to tell you but he was afraid you'd break up with him because he's transgender. I personally really wanted to tell you but I didn't because it wasn't my place to say anything, I didn't want to out Harry when he wasn't ready and although what he did was extremely wrong I still feel bad for him since his sister outed him. I don't think he was ready."

"I never thought about how he felt about me knowing.... I just yelled at him for lying and left."

"Do you still love him Lou?"

"I love him so much, him being trans changes nothing for me. I just don't know if I can trust him again. I've been thinking however and I love him too much to let him go, I'm not going to break up with him, he will have to earn my trust back though. I'm going to go back to his place tomorrow to talk to him. I just need a little time away." I just nodded in understanding and continued driving to my place.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Harry's POV

I just lost Louis. We may not have been together long but I knew I was in love with him. I stormed out of my room in a rage.
"GEMMA WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL HIM?!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE TO HIM?! YOU KNEW HE WOULD FIND OUT ANYWAY!" My mum walked out of her room yawning.

"Harry, Gem what's going on?" I was too pissed at Gemma to answer her.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT! I WOULD HAVE TOLD HIM ON MY OWN WHEN I WAS READY!"

"AND WHEN WOULD THAT HAVE BEEN?! WHEN YOU HAD REASSIGNMENT SURGERY TO TRICK HIM INTO THINKING YOU WERE BORN A BOY. FACE IT! YOU NEVER WERE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE A BOY! YOU'RE A JOKE!"

"GEMMA!" My mum gasped. I was so pissed I didn't even think about what I did next. I reached out and slapped Gemma across the face, hard, then I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Gemma's words echoed through my head. I thought Gemma supported me, it seemed like it but it was all an act, she didn't take me seriously. I just lost two people I cared about and a third was in a treatment center fighting for his life and sanity. Niall. I was so worried about him and I wasn't allowed to see him for three more weeks, I needed Niall right now and I know that sounds selfish but he kept me from relapsing, he always knew what to do. I don't know what I'm saying, I don't deserve Niall, I should have noticed he was sick earlier, I should have saved him when it first started. He was always there for me and the one time he needed me, I did nothing. I was a horrible excuse of a boyfriend, a brother, a best friend, and a person in general. The urges in my head were becoming too strong. I walked over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I felt along the top until I felt the edge of the tape, I peeled it off and let the blade fall in my hand. Did I really want to do this? I haven't done it since high school and I didn't think I'd ever resort to it again. I didn't even realize tears were falling down my face until I felt one hit my arm. I deserved this. I raised the blade and cut across my left arm then across my right. It wasn't enough. I wasn't enough, I never would be. I just took the blade and slashed blindly at both arms. When I was done I looked down at my arms and blood was dripping everywhere, I could barely see any untouched skin. I began to feel light-headed so I slowly got up and bandaged my arms. I cleaned all the mess off my floor and flushed all the bloody cloths down the toilet. I then walked back over to my dresser and taped the blade back on the top of the drawer, I grabbed a jumper from my closet and laid down. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard my phone chime and I looked to see a text from Louis.

Boo: I'm coming back tomorrow, we need to talk.

I shut off my phone. I already knew he was going to break up with me, why wouldn't he? I lied, he's gay and Gemma was right, I can never biologically be a boy. I closed my eyes and cried myself to sleep.

         Ok so sorry this was short but as I said in the last chapter, I cut this chapter in half to make two chapters so this is the second half.