Chapter 9

This is going to be really short but here is the next chapter. i'm dedicating this chapter to mermaidlover2000 because of all the comments and votes and involvement with my fic. it really does encourage me so thank you.

Harry's POV

"Ni are you sure you're going to be alright?"

"Han i'll be fine,Liam is here, now go enjoy your date." I gave him a quick hug and left the room. I was able to open up to Zayn with the help of Niall and Liam and he took it really well but just like Niall and Liam, he strongly suggested that I tell Louis, yeah right. When I entered my room Louis was sitting on his bed.

"Are you ready to go Haz?"

"Yeah, I just need to change my shirt real quick." I went into the toilets to change, pulling a testosterone vial out when Louis wasn't looking. As soon as I closed the door I pulled off my shirt, lightly running my hands over the scars from when I had top surgery, it was finally starting to fade. I quickly injected myself, hissing slightly as the needle pierced my skin.

"Haz are you ok?"

"Y-yeah I just had to give myself an insulin injection." I know lying is bad but him knowing the truth is worse so I have to keep up this lie. I pulled on my new shirt and quickly ruffled my hair before exiting the toilets.

"You look amazing." I looked down to try and disguise the blush on my cheeks.

"No need to be embarrassed love." he put his hand under my chin and gently guided me to look at him, he leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to my lips before grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. Once we got to his car he opened the door for me and I thanked him before getting in.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"You'll see. I felt we should do something festive." It was nearing Christmas holiday and we had three weeks off. The first week all of the boys agreed we'd go away on holiday to Niall's family cabin in Ireland. Then the remaining two weeks we'd spend with our families. Louis' family would be away in the U.S. so we agreed that Louis would come home with me for Christmas and we'd spend spring holiday with his family.

"We're here." I looked up and couldn't help the huge smile that spread across my face.

"Ice skating?! Oh my gosh Lou this is perfect! I've never been because mum said I move like a baby giraffe." Louis laughed and grabbed my hand, helping me out of the car. We walked over to the line to get our skates and Louis payed for us. After getting our skates on I tried to stand up and walk away only to fall right away.

"Slow down Haz." Louis said in between laughs. He helped me back up, slowly guiding us toward the ice. Alright I got this, as soon as we stepped on the ice though it was a different story. I slipped and tried to gain my balance about three times before completely toppling over, taking Louis with me.

"Oops"

"Hi" he said before helping me up. After a few more falls I finally started to get the hang of it.

"Louis i'm doing it!"

"Good job Haz!" he then skated back up next to me grabbing my hand. We continued to skate around for about half an hour before he let go of my hand and stopped abruptly in front of me.

"Lou! you almost made me fa..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence because his hands were on my hips and his lips were on mine. Suddenly, I no longer cared about almost falling again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, only pulling away when I absolutely needed air. Soon we were back at the little cafe where we first got to know each other. Louis ordered for both of us and I thanked him once he sat down with our drinks.

"Are you excited for holiday?"

"Of course, and i'm even more excited that you get to come with me Lou. I've told my mum all about you and she's so excited to finally get to meet you. I'm excited for the trip to Niall's cabin with the rest of the lads too, i've been up there a few times just Niall and I and it's so fun."

"I'm looking forward to all that too, as long as i'm with you i'll be happy."

**********************

I moaned lightly as Louis bit my bottom lip while tugging on my hair. We were currently back in our dorm room watching...well attempting to watch Elf, we both had other plans in mind though. He hovered over me, leaning down to kiss my neck. I let out a low moan as he continued to move down towards my collar bone. As much as i was enjoying this, I knew I couldn't let this go too far or he'd find out about my secret.

"L-lou?" i'm tired, can we just cuddle?"

"Of course Hazza" Louis laid down next to me, gently wrapping an arm around me while I leaned back on his chest.

"Goodnight Haz...I love you." I froze, that's the first time he's ever said that to me. I turned around to face him.

"I love you too boo." he kissed my lips softly and before I knew it I was falling asleep wrapped in his arms with my head pressed against his chest.

So I know that was short and sorry for the slight smut teaser but due to the plot of the fic there won't be any smut for a long time. Plus i'm not comfortable writing smut so when the time does come for it i'll ask someone to write it for me.