CHAPTER 9

Author's Note: 

I actually editing this part 'mostly' because I would like to clarify things with this part. I actually find of explaining over word tho. Haha.

-

The Candidates

Alyssa Marie dela Fuente's POV

Ang akala ko noon Korvin is the most annoying person I only know but I didn't realize that it was really true. Kumunot ang noo ko habang prinaprocess sa utak ko kung bakit humiyaw si Korvin ng ubod ng lakas para tawagin kung wala din naman siyang matinong sasabihin. Umiwas lang ng tingin itong walanghiya na si Korvin. Sus mapuntahan na nga lang si Jenine. 

Pumunta ko sa comfort room finding Jenine struggling from her complicated crop top. It was really a unique design for a crop top. It actually requires a couple minute to wear. I help her fix herself together with a short. The crop top is not that revealing and short it was way beyond you imagine when you looked at the behind of it. All of the brilliant thing in the top was in it's back part. The short also compliments the top of it. Jenine looks fantastic and classy!

"Is it super short?" 

I automatically shake my head "Hindi. It's fine."

"Seryoso? Feeling ko kasi masiyadong maikli." She check herself in the mirror trying to see her legs but the mirror is high. 

"I'll take a photo of you."

"Sige." 

She strike a one simple pose with a smile and I was like she can't be that beautiful by just standing.

"Patingin nga!" She looked at the photo and she was suddenly asking for it to be drop in her mobile phone. 

"Okay na diba? We can get out now." 

Halos gusto ko na siyang itulak palabas ng parang nagdadalawang isip pa siya kung lalabas siya o hindi. Wala naman siyang pagpipilian she doesn't have any clothes left. Inayos namin yung natapunan niyang damit and put it in the paper bag. She looked shy dahil ngayon lang siya ulit magsusuot ng mga ganitong damit. 

"Nakakahiya." I rolled my eyes and drag her out. She looks too pretty to be shy!

Everyone has their own business when we actually get out. They we're talking loudly when their eyes landed on the girl behind me. 

"What do you think, guys?" I asked them with a glee. They surely love her looks of course!

"Oh my!" Lin suddenly exclaimed. "I never questioned my sexuality before! Bakit ang ganda ganda mo?" 

Josh suddenly laughed and looked at Lin with curiousity. "Kontikan ka pa ata maging lesbian!" 

He stop and praised Jenine. "You look gorgeous as ever, Nin." Ngumiti ito at nagthumbs up. 

"You will make boys crazy over you, Jenine. Seriously? You need to wear clothes like that more often." Flower words by Korvin.

"Grabe naman kayo mamuri!" Jenine laugh. "Wala akong pamlibre!" She's now suddenly comfortable of the atmosphere. 

"Ganda natin ah?" Kris blurted. All our eyes are now on him. He was grinning like a naughty kid. 

Hindi pa kasi amining kinikilig siya! Yeah you know what? I really feel that somethings up to these two! Ngumiti lang si Jenine hiding her face which turn pink. She's blushing! I never thought that Jenine will be affected by that compliment! I never thought she will blush like that, again.