CHAPTER 17

Ghost of the Past

Alyssa Marie dela Fuente's Point of View

Nakakuha na kami ng dalawang award and it was actually unbelievable! Akalain mo ba naman na makakauha kami ng award ng kumag na ito? Who would thought right? Me being pissed by this retard? Nakakamangha! Princess of the Ramp me? I couldn't imagine I'll hit the title. As for this guys beside me he deserve the award tho! Lin and Josh also got the God and Goddess of Lights! Damn we are actually slaying this competition and that's really awesome! We got blessings and ang pagkakaalam ko ay hindi tinatanggihan ang blessing! I hope we really win!

But I'm actually rooting for Jenine and Kris to get the tittle. Itong dalawa na ito ang mabangis tig-tatlo ng award! They were effortlessly sweeping the competition. I smile at the idea of them actually winning awards they deserve. What a cute couple..opps..

Speaking of couple which is not yet..Josh Clarence Lim actually make a scene about the date thing. Grabe ang haba haba ng buho ng lola niyo! It was Josh Calrence Lim for your information and I tell you he's a good catch! Good looking, witty, kind and caring plus he's wealthy! Luxury screams in his surname. He's a Lim! If you can't date a Sy then date a Lim! I wiggle my eyebrows from the idea and mentally slap myself for thinking about that. 

Speaking of the slap thing. Gustong gusto ko ng sapakin yung katabi ko mula kanian! He's really a damn good annoyer! I din't know it there's a word like that though but he annoys the hell out of me! He pinch my nose and even poke me whenever he likes without even a particular reason! Ang kulet lang! 

To add to that I don't know kung anong nahithit o tinira ng katabi ko ng tinawag kami to be have a title in this competion I don't know if it's his feelings that he can't control that he wraps his hands around me and envelope me with a hug! 

He just hugged me infront of the staring people! Halos mamula ako sa nangyari how could he just hug me without any reason? Tumawa lang siya then receive the award! He's just using those charms!

 Tapos he even story tell the encounter about the napkin scene we had when we were young! Mabuti na lang at kami lang ang nakakaalam ng issue na iyon that could me more and more embarrasing if one of my friends knows that one saying that the girl in the story was me and he claimed as his first love! 

Me? His first love? How funny! 

That's impossible really. I mean really! 

He can't be too sentimental, I think. 

I'am his first love and he doesn't even tell me? Wait.. does it even matter and does it was supposed to be tell? Urgh! I even have an argument with myself!

I'am actually murdering Korvin in my mind when I saw Lindsay seriously looking at the top of the celing I mean in almost the top of it!  Alright it was in a VIP Room beside ours. I looked at her confuse. Anong meron dun?

"Psst!" No reaction. "Lin!" I called. "Hoy! Lindsay!" But she doesn't notice me.

She was so concentrated at what she's looking trying to focus.

"Lindsay!" I tried again.

"Lindsay! Huy!" I tried it more louder.

"Huh?" She looked confuse. Aba mukhang nagulat si Ate.

"Anong tinitingnan mo?" I innocently asked. 

"Uhm." She look at her hands. She's going to do it.