EPILOGUE

"Sabi nila nangyayari ang ending because the story already reach the most contented and happiest peak of it pero I don't believe on those. Endings for me are closures and gates"

"Closure for some chapters in your life you've been. Para siyang pahingahan for some stage you have on video games. Parang sa who want's to be a millionaire, safe havens. They are proof that you accomplished good things in every end point of the game." I smile and continue.

"Ang buhay kasi parang libro yan. We have different stories and genre. We have different lengths and pages. Kumbaga in every chapter in a story laging may nakarugtong na period in every sentence and that's a sample of an ending pero nakita naman natin na may susunod pang mga linya after a certain line co'z that's life laging may nakaabang na bago and that's why I also called ending a gate. Gate not doors why? Hindi dahil gasgas na or what ang 'Endings are another door to be open' No, I believe that they are gates worth to enter it's just you have to pick the perfect gate to go onto. You see your future chapters co'z gates have certain spaces to peek on what's inside parang destiny yan ng tao you dream for it you create it and it will be your story"

"In this point maraming pwedeng mangyari sa atin dahil sabi ko nga we already reach some safe haven of ours. Finishing high school is your another chapter or stage you already completed. May choice ka naman to continue eh you just have to press the button to start and play the game. Just like entering another place you need to have more strength and courage to continue co'z unlike video games we have to more effortfully careful to reach our goals."

"Ang diwara ko di ba? Hanggang diyan na lang suguro. Hindi niyo naman siguro gustong marinig ang lecture ko about everything di ba? Oh my tapos na nga tayo in anothe roller coaster academic stage sa buhay natin so how about not talking about them. Feeling ko tuloy ang tanda ko bigla" for some certain moment I heard them laugh.

"Mag cocollege ba kayo? Nakakatamad na ata no? Pero pwera biro may ilang buwan pa naman para magpahinga at magstart ulit. May napili na ba kayong college? Ako meron na kita kita na lang just in case maligaw din kayo sa university na iyon. I wish everyone a good luck kahit parang walang kwenta at hindi pinaghandaan ang valedictory speech na ito at ehem! Oo di ko nga pinaghandaan. Masiyado kasi ata akong naexcite grumaduate at nakalimutan ko na! Hayaan niyo na! Isipin niyo na lang na bonus ang ikli kong speech after being the class president and school president for 2 years! How cool na 2 straight years akong nawindang! Anyway I want to congratulate all of you ng nagsipag tapos may naiwan ba? Sana wala! I want to see you guys 10 years from now with a new some of you might be an engineer, architect, teacher, doctor or some businessman in the future kaya wag tayong magkakalimutan ah? Para maraming mauutangan! Hahaha To all the teacher na pinasikatan namin at kinunsume don't worry Ma'am and Sir nakagraduate kami! To all the Moms and Dads out there na naubusan ng pera to attend with our expenses may college pa po kaya humanda kayo! Hahah. To all the gradute, congrats and see you when I see you!"

With that applause surrounded my eyes. Some of them shout.

"Ang drama mo Lin!" Si Korvin

"Ang ganda ng speech mo! Pero bakit biglang ang joker mo? Hooooo!" Si Josh.

"I hate you! You made me laugh and cry! Mukha tuloy akong baliw! T^T" si Aly.

I almost laugh to all of them in front of the stage pero hindi ko na lang tinuloy. I bowed and head forward to my seat. Nakangiting pumapalakpak si Jenine na salutatorian at si Kris mna first honorable. Nakakaproud na with a relationship like that they still both excel academically. I'm so proud.

---

"So UP Diliman?" Biglang tanong ni Kris.

"Yup" and I nod.