Chapter 45: This Song Speaks for Me.

Chapter 45: 

This Song, Speaks for me.

[Jenine Kyle Uy Cortez's POV]

"Alright! 1......2....3" 

Then I heard him strumming. Ooh-Kay! No More turning back! Should SING!

I saw him looking at me. Geez! I need to SING! Nanlalamig ang boung katawan ko. Can I? Ofcourse I can! 

I looked at his handsome face and he's smirking! Now he's teasing me.

>///////////////<

I can do this.

This is it.

"♪♪...You by light

Is the greatest find

In a world full wrong

You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely

To the other side.♪♪"

This song was indeed an unexpected one yes. Di ko naman talaga planong kantahin to not this one pero something tells me that this suits it this moment. I met his eyes staring at me. How does he made me tremble this much? I felt my sweaty cold hands. Geez! I hate this.

"♪♪..You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time in my only life..♪♪"

As I sing the chorus colors at the background changes to blue, to red to yellow and all sorts of color. I don't know but I was attracted, attracted with his deep brown eyes.

"♪♪...And this could be good

It's already better than last

And love is worse than knowing

You're holding back

I could be all that you needed

If you let me try..♪♪"

I griped the microphone so hard co'z I'm going to sing my favorite part of the song. The chorus itself speaks for me, no, the whole song speaks for me. Even though I never realized the LOVE part yet I will try to. Yes It's still hard for me after all but I know everything will be fine as long as he's with me.

"♪♪..You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time in my only

I only said it 'cause I mean it

I only mean it 'cause it's true

So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming

'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you..♪♪"

Every moments with him came back flashbacks of everything we did together seems overflowing. From the bump in we had, the pagent, The Family date we had and even today. 

"..♪♪ You said it again, my heart's in motion (you said it again)

Every word feels like a shooting star

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time and the last time in my only life

Life, life

In my only life..♪♪"

Actually I'am wearing the same shirt he is wearing this is one of my gift for him but the word 'BABY' is written in my shirt while his shirt had 'BABE' anong naisip ko kung bakit ganito? Di ko din alam I just found this shirts cute and the only person I remember when I saw this was Kris. 

"Hi SUPERMAN?" then I smiled to him. I found him smiling too his cute actually seeing his exposed teeth and emphasize form of his dimples makes me wanna kiss his cheeks! Geez! 

"So You really don't know about this co'z we plan this. Ahmm.. Wa...Wait I'm trembling Geez! T^T. Ahm I know I made you WORRY and in the same time medyo creepy yung paglakarin ka namin in the middle of the hallway with nothing but a phone light. Sorry..." I took a deep breath then do the pleading pose. 

"Yeah I know Baby don't you know blindfolds exist? Hahah" he teased me. Duuh! LUMA Na kaya yun.

"Hey! That's A Lame One! But What we did is something new. Anyways you're too slow for not noticing it's your birthday silly! But Babe mind reading your shirt for me?" I said then smile.

"Ahmm?" he's somehow confused.

"Just Read it!" I sound so excited.

"BABE.. Alam mo may bagay sayo" then his face look confused. Naka-kunot noo nya na kala mo namumuryot na hahah! XD Grabe pasalamat sya at Birthday nya kung hindi iinisin ko sya.

"What was this is about pick-up line ba to?" he somehow said. 

"Mind reading mine too?" then his eyes grew larger as I expose the Shirt I'am wearing Actually I'am wearing a vest on top of it. the moment I put the vest off. He smiles.

"BABY.. Wala ng iba kung di AKO ♥"

I heard him cuckle and laugh a little.

Ng humarap na ako sakanya.

I shout the magical word.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I love you" 

He dashed in the stage where I'am standing and he hugged me so tight. I felt his heart beats fast as his body already touches mine. I know he's happy and I'm glas he was. The moment I thought he will said thank you he said something more.

"I love you more" then lights became to came out of the dark meaning. 

The surprise is over yet.

Our conversation is just starting.

----------------------------------------

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

WAAAAAH! SORRY! Trinay ko lang naman pakiligin kayo nagtagumpay ba ako? Hay! ANYWAY luluwas ako tom. *u* KPOPconvention! First time ko ding magcommute na lumuwas. Goodluck nyo ko! Ipagdasal nyo ko! Hanapin nyo nalang ako kapag nawala ako ha? XD Hahaha.

--YourIMPERFECTION♥