Chapter 67: Taking Chances

Chapter 67

Taking Chances

**

[Lyod Zene Lopez's POV]

"Can we talk?" Sabi ni Say sakin. (SEY)

Bumuntong hininga lang ako sa tingin ko naghahyperventilate ako. Parang ang hirap huminga. We really need to talk right now. Tumango ako para sabihing sumasang-ayon ako.

"In my car" yun lang ang sinabi ko at dumiretsyo kami sa kotse ko.

Saktong saktong paglapat ng pinto ng kotse ko.

"TALK"

"Zene, bakit ganito ka na?" She looks like she's going to sob any moment. Please don't.

"Can you put the blame on me Say?" I look at my hands handling the steering wheel.

"Zene how long did you kept that to me?" Tanong pa niya.

"4,6,7 years? I dunno Hindi ko alam kung kelan nag-umpisa to eh pero ito yun eh naramdaman ko nalang kaya hinayaan ko." Napangisi naman ako sa sinabi ko.

"Why me? I'm not worth it" sabi niya habang tumingin sa ibang panig ng sasakyan.

"You're worth it in any way Say. Hindi mo lang yun makita co'z you are deeply in love with someone else" i mock a laugh and swear to God I really am broken this moment.

"S-Sorry" nakatungo niyang sabi.

"Say sana kung ganun kadaling tanggalin ng salitang sorry ang nararamdaman kong sakit siguro tagal ko na sanang manhid ngayon" i look at her. She was crying. I hate myself when she cries.

"You we're too precious, too kind, too sweet and too perfect for me Zene. I do love and admire you because you're a wonderful person but--" she paused and cry.

"I can't teach my heart to love you the way you wanted to be." She start to cry.

<////3

I must be the one crying crazy right now but look at her she is sobbing like a little child. She's impossible. My bestfriend is one of a kind woman does she? She cries because she know I'am hurt and she know she's the reason behind this sadness.

"Stop crying Say." I patted her back.

"I hate myself! T0T" she said.

"You know I'm not mad at you." I pat her back once more "I'm just...hurt and...broken co'z unfortunately my bestfriend is in love with someone else." I try not to sound sad but my voice failed me. Di pa nakisama! -_-

"I know and I'am sorry if I'am the one causing you pain right now" she sob again and cover her face.

"I can carry the pain all way long like the time I hide my feelings for you. You actually one of a great girl Say. Alam ko at alam mong mas mahal mo siya." I smiled at her though I'am wreck.

"I j--just don't want you distant" She said.

"I will never be so distant. I'am your bestfriend after all I'm still the one you could cry on, your adviser and your bubbly little friend but for now I just need some space and time but I promised I will never leave you" I stroke her cheeks to wipe her tears. My precious girl should be happy even I myself will be not.