Chapter 46: She's With Me

Chapter 46:

She's with me.

[ James Kristoff Aquino's POV]

Maybe I'am that dumb not remembering my birthday but hell i'am sorry okay? I'm just out of my senses. Di naman kasi ako nagcecelebrate ng birthday ko pero how would not now? Everything is set food, gifts and special people what would you wish for?

Nang bumukas yung ilaw after that greeting every eye was pinned on us, with me and Kylee. Geez! I'am hugging her.

"Ehem!" Narinig kong parinig ni Josh. Oo na epal to! =__="

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!" Then confetti dashes on the air and I'am shocked seeing everybody was here!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY INSAN!" I heard Korvin yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANAK!" I heard Dad and Mom said. Wow! Talagang magcecelebrate ako.

"DADDYYY! MiMAAAA! (^o^)/" my son waves his hands while Dad was carrying him. Dad put him down and my boy automatically run infront of us. He gave us kisses and smile.

Binuhat ko sya. He was also wearing the same shirt as Kyle and I was wearing ang nakalagay lang sakanya. 'BABY BOY'

I heard applauses and everything seem to be perfect. Nagkakantahan sila.

"♪♪..Happy Birthday To you. Happy Birthday To You. Happy birthday Happy Birthday Happy Biryhday To You!..♪♪"

Then Kylee was holding a cake while smiling at me.

"Make A Wish!" She sweetly said. A wish again? I just shouted a wish earlier.

"It's Your Day Birthday Boy now make a wish!" She again said.

I closed my eyes. And make a wish. The moment I open my eyes I saw Kylee biting her lips and I think she's blushing? Ehh? What's with her face?

"Blow your candle!" Then she smile.

I blew my candle and everybody claps. I was overwhelm seriously. Di ko akalain na may mga taong mag-aaksaya ng panahon para paghandaan ang birthday ko. At first I dunno kung matutuwa ako o magagalit. They knew I don't celebrate birthdays that's why I find it irritating pero the moment I realize how this efforts came. I was overwhelm.

Nagpicture taking lang. Hobby na namin yan. Specially on my side I love photographs. :)

"WOW! MY FAVORITES!" I exclaimed seeing dozens and tons of food in front of me! *O*

"Yeah! I kinda list all your favorite food for this occasion" Kylee just said while giving me the plate she was holding.

"REALLY?? Geez! I dunno where to begin! *o*" i scoop different dishes on my plate! It's heaven!

"You're free to go back silly! No need to full your plates." She sweetly said while taping my shoulders.

"But I want to eat them all for once!" I excitedly said. Medyo matakaw eh! :D

"Geez! Go ahead babe i'm going to get you food all at a time. Just stay with Chris in the table." Ang bait naman niya *u* Kaya love ko yan eh! Ay! -___-"

Sinunod ko nalang kung anong sinabi sakin ni Kylee. Ng bumalik sya sa table namin kasama na nya yung waiter handling small plates having all the kind of dishes in the buffet.