Chapter 29: S E C R E T S

CHAPTER 29:

S e c r e t s

[Jenine Kyle(e) Uy Cortez's POV:]

"Goodbye MiMA, Goodbye SuperDad! (OuO)/" the young beautiful kiddo just said.

"Goodbye for Now BABY!" Then Kris hugged her and Kiss Her.

"Goodbye Baby Kylie" i smiled then hugged her so tight and kiss her.

Papasok na sana si Kylie kasama ang Yaya nya sa loob ng may nagsalita isang gwapong BATAng lalaki.

"Ehem..Uhhm.KYLIE are you forgetting uhmm...something?" The young Chris ask. Awww look he's shy.

"Oh! Goodbye Chris...." Then the little girl kiss CHRIS in his cheeks and hug him then smiled.

"Goodnight (^/////^)/" the little boy smiled and wave his hands. Silly boy he's freaking BLUSHING!

Then ..

O____O

*PAK! High Five!

Nag-apir yung dalawang lalaking kasama ko. WTH? Bakit sila nag-High Five?

"Ehem..Ehem. Excuse me?" Leaving a questioning tone.

"Uhm..WELL..this little Kiddo said that soon..... he want's to ...uhm... ahh...Marry Kylie someday"

(-__-)2 

Pakamot sa sintidong sinabi ni Kris.

I was in shocked! A 4 year old boy was planning to marry his playmate? I mean yes for the word SOMEDAY but hell! He's just four for thinking about marriage!

"Aa..A..aare you serious baby?" Yun lang nasabi ko.

"YES! ^_^ and KYLIE was aware about me planning to marry her someday when we grow up" he proudly said.

Double What The Heck!  

That kid too? She was aware? Ang babata pa nila how are they suppose to think of this things eh halos wala pa nga silang muwang sa mundo SERIOUSLY!

"Alright Alright. Then your out of the family superboy! Your not going to be Superman's son your going to be Superman's sidekick." Pagyayabang ni Kris.

"What the heck KRIS?" Paninita ko.

"WHAAAT? Di na sya pwede maging Superson ko if he's planning to marry may daughter!" Angil ni Kris.

"No! I mean this is just a mere ROLE PLAYING. We can do reasons and escapes through things pero ano ba quit it pati bata naiisipang magpakasal! What's wrong with the World Geez!" Di ko na alam paniniwalaan ko sa totoo lang.

"Kylie and Chris are meant to be like YOU and ME having the same sounds of name with them but different in spelling I guess this is something! Can this what they called Destiny?" Oh hell nababaliw na si Kris.

"Seriously? -___-"pokerface kong sagot.

"Everything has a reason Kylee. Think of that as an option. If you don't want to believe then fine if you will then I guess we're up to something" sabi pa nya ng sumakay sa kotse.

Nasa loob na kami ng kotse. Inikot lang ni Kris yung kalye mula kila Kylie para maihatid si Chris sa bahay nila at laking gulat namin ng makita namin kung saan nakatira si Chris.