Chapter 77.1

Change of plans! Hoho. Sorry okay? Hahatiin ko po sa dalawang update yung seniors ball this first one is their preparations! ♥

This is short! Malapit na magpasukan!

Thanky for understanding! :>

Chapter 77.1

Seniors Ball

Author's POV

This night will be full of gorgeous ladies and stunning young man. Silk and shinny ties. Long and classy ball gowns. The night of the seniors will surely be something 'royal'

That is what crossing on their mind. The Seniors Ball is the last. The last event to have fun before graduation day. The last day to look after a lot of hard work. An escape to the reality of setting their path away.

Everything is dressed with fancy couture. The boys high light their masculine side while the girls enhances their femininity. Bows, flowers and ribbons. Stilettos and black ties. Classy and elegant buns and jaw dropping charms.

"Hey Bro!"

Tinapik ni Seph si Korvin habang naghihintay sa sofa. Nasa bahay sila ngayon ng Daddy ni Aly in short nasa bahay sila nila Gwen. Nandito rin ang mommy at daddy ng dalawa. Knowing their parents they are still friends but being together again was never been a topic to the family. They are happy with the set up but of course what is more happier than being together with your family right?

"Too early huh?" Biro ni Seph sa kanya.

"Yeah. You're late because you are confident of Gwen. She's already your fiancé by the way" binalik ni Korvin ang tapik kay Seph.

"Naah! Actually mas maaga ako saiyo. Nasa garden lang ako. Halimaw si Gwen magalit no! Naalala mo nung 'introduce yourself scenario' sa school? Yung binato niya ako ng sapatos? Oh please I couldn't afford to eat a stiletto." Tumawa si Seph. He is in love with a rude girl he said to himself.

"Mahal mo siya no?" Nagulat si Seph sa tanong ni Korvin. Playboy talk? He asked himself pero hindi this two have changed.

"Corny ba? Well kahit corny I can't stop loving that girl." Nangiti si Seph.

"Ikaw mahal mo din diba?" Balik ng tanong ni Seph kay Korvin.

"You're asking the obvious dude! She's everything. My love, my girl, my sweetie, my other half, my karma, my everything. Cornier? Yeah! Mas corny talaga but what to do? I've already fallen" Ngumisi ang dalawa at napaisip.

"Falling for her is the best decision my heart does"

"Hey boys!"

With just a second everything feels like in slow motion. Aly and Gwen coming down from the stairs with their most beautiful smile. Long curled and bun hair and stunning beauty. These two is indeed the girl of their dreams. Their love, their bestfriend, their forever.

And with an instance everything went brighter.

"And I will forever be grateful to love you" Korvin.

"I believe that loving you will never be a mistake" Seph.

A huge smug grin form from the face of the twins. They just look at each other and said..

"And so do I"

**

Navy Blue Stunning Suit. And narrowed classy hair. Josh will be one of the best faces for tonight. His eyes will make you love the whole of him. Standing with his knees trembling. He is totally aware of Lin's decision to be his date for the formal ball and he knows that he will be more happier if this is going to be 'that night'