Preference #25: He Sees You In Town/ He's Checking You Out.

George:

The minute you stepped into the coffee shop you could feel his eyes on you. When you ordered your drink he ran his eyes over your body without any attempts of hiding it. Normally, you’d say something sassy, finding the obvious staring unpolite, but this boy with those adorable cheeks was just too cute, not mentioning the push his widened eyes gave to your self-esteem.   

Josh:

(His POV)

That girl, (Y/N), walked into the classroom, late again. Mr. Morgan didn’t fail to mention it, giving her the chance to come up with some witty excuse, making me laugh. She noticed it again, like always and shot me that smile that made the hair stand up on my back. I ran my eyes over her perfect body- like always- and winked at her as our eyes met, making her cheeks flush an adorable pink. She’s so into me…

JJ:

You were out with your friends, ice-skating and having a great time. You were laughing at your friend, who fell and couldn’t get up, when you felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked around, wondering who could be watching you and met the beautiful pair of eyes of a boy with dark hair. He waved at you before pushing himself away from the edge of the ice and making his way over to you.

Jaymi:

(His POV) 

As I was walking toward my car, I saw that girl again. She was sitting on the same bench as every saturday, watching her dog run free around her. Every saturday she sat there, every friday I decided I’d talk to her the next day, but I never did. She was too gorgeous to be single and I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of her. Before I sat into my car, I glanced at her one more time, wishing she’d just be mine already.