Preference #71: He Leaves To Go On Tour.

George: You and George walked into the airport hand in hand, George was about to go on Union J’s first world tour. As you reached the check out counter  you felt George squeeze your hand. He turned to face you and pulled you into a hug. “I’m gonna miss you” he whispered, tears stung in your eyes, you blinked to avoid crying but it didn’t work tears started streaming down your face. “Hey, hey don’t do that” George said stroking your hair. You could tell by George’s voice he was about to cry as well. “I’m gonna miss you monkey” you cried. You heard George’s management call his name. George gave you a long passionate kiss. “Bye Y/N I love you” “I love you too monkey”

JJ: You, JJ and the rest of Union J arrived at the airport. You took hold of JJ’s hand, “are you okay babe? you’ve been quiet the whole drive” you asked. “Yeah I just don’t wanna go” he whispered so the boys wouldn’t hear. “you have to babe!!! its YOUR world tour… it cant go on without you”, “yeah but what are you gonna do?” he asked. “Wait for you…” JJ smiled and gave you a long kiss before being rudely interrupted by josh saying “umm excuse me Y/N you have a JJ on your face” followed by Jaymi shouting “get a room!!” JJ gave you one last kiss and walked towards the boys. Just before they turned round the corner you saw JJ cry into George’s shoulder. Once you got escorted to your taxi you sat back and looked through photos of you and JJ, tears started to drop down your face.

Jaymi: You and Jaymi both decided to say you goodbyes at home in privet. He was rushing round making sure everything’s packed while you sat on the bed. “Hunni have you seen my charger?” he asked. You reached over and unplugged the charger. “Cheer up hun… You’ll have Y/F/N here with you!!! and I’ll be back in no time” he said packing the charger. You sighed “I wished you’d stop doing that… your making my feel bad and you not talking to me isn’t helping” Jaymi said still running round double checking everything. You couldn’t help but think about him not being here, you could feel the waterworks coming… Then the first drop fell down your cheek. Jaymi saw and came running over. “Awww Y/N please please stop” Jaymi said. You could hear his voice trembling. “Its gonna be really hard not having you here” you sniffed. You and Jaymi led on the bed cuddling and chatting, until you heard a car beep outside. “You gotta go” you said starting to cry again. You started to stand up but Jaymi told you not to before kissing you and walking out the door.

Josh: You and Josh were stood in the middle of the airport. You both promised each other not to cry. ” I’m gonna miss you” Josh said, “I’m gonna miss you too Joshy” you sniffed. Josh could tell you were gonna cry so he kissed you off guard, not that you cared. The kiss got more and more intense until a group of paparazzi started to surround you. You both knew there was no way to escape the paps, so you just smiled and allowed them to do their jobs. “Flight 0 0 9 to Sweden now boarding at Gate 24”. You and Josh pushed through the paparazzi and walked towards gate 24. “I’ll come visit you during the tour” you said. “Yeah and I’ll contact you every way I can” Josh said smiling. You gave each other one last kiss before walking leaving to go home. As soon as you got home you let it all out, later on the night you got a message from Josh *I told you not to cry :) xxxx*, *sorry Joshy I couldn’t hold it in and how did you know? xxxx*, *Just had a feeling and I’ve had a little cry myself xxxx*. You went to sleep that night knowing Josh was thinking of you.