Preference #64: Comfort.

Jaymi: When Jaymi has a bad day, he'll most likely shut everyone out, including the boys. All he'll want to do is just come home to see your face. You're the only person he wouldn't mind seeing, and just by taking a look at your face, Jaymi will feel much better. Long, slow kisses are another plus that can also bring up Jaymi's mood.

George: When George gets sick, he always seems to catch the nastiest colds, stomach aches and a scratchy voice included. He takes comfort in your warmth when you pull him into your lap and play with his hair until he is able to fall into a deep slumber. You might get sick, but as long as you give George your comfort, you're fine with risking it.

Josh: It's always a treat to get invited to Union J's tour, and you're always so proud of the boys no matter how many times you watch them perform from backstage. Josh always seem so confident out there, like the stage is his second home. But when the two of you are alone in his hotel room, a wave of homesickness sometimes hits him, but you'll always be there for him to fall asleep with, limbs tangled with each other.

JJ: When JJ hears the bad news of his pug Lola off in a better place, he doesn't know what to do. He's loved Lola and cherished her so much, that all he can feel is the numbness of having a loved one gone. So when he comes to you and actually breaks down, you lead him to the couch and lay down next to him. You whisper sweet words into his ear and give him light kisses to calm him down while wiping away his tears. In the midst of all this, he never lets go of your hand.