Preference #45: You Tell The Boys You're Having A Baby.

George:

The 5 of you were hanging out together, the 3 other boys playing video games while you and George were discussing how you should tell them you were pregnant.
“What are you two up to? You’re whispering into each other’s ears all night.”
“Well…we were just wondering what you guys think about extending your names with the word ‘uncle’?”

Josh:
You were out celebrating an award the boys have just won at a posh restaurant.
“So let’s have a toast for this award and the many more we’re hopefully going to get!” They all lifted their glasses to their lips except for you. You couldn’t drink with your baby in your tummy after all.
“Why don’t you drink (Y/N)?”
“Josh?” 
“Guys we have great news. (Y/N) and I are expecting!” 

JJ:
Every week into your pregnancy JJ would take a picture of your belly and would compare it to the previous ones. When there was an obvious change in the size of your tummy, you both decided it was time to tell the boys the great news. You called them over and JJ showed them the first picture of you.
“What do you guys see?”
“Umm…(Y/N)’s stomach?” The asked, confused as to why JJ shows him that picture.
“Exactly. And what do you guys see on this picture?” He asked showing the last picture of you.
“A pregnant belly. Wait…(Y/N)’s pregnant belly?”
“That’s right. You’ve just seen the first pictures of our child.”

Jaymi: 
Jaymi was more than excited to be a dad. Even though your baby wasn’t even born, probably wasn’t even a baby yet inside your tummy, he already bought it everything he though would be useful. You weren’t even half into the pregnancy when the baby’s room was ready in your brand new house. You invited the other boys and the family over to celebrate the new house, and to tell them about your baby.
“And last but not least, check this room out.” Said Jaymi as he opened the door to the baby’s room.
“This is a…”
“A baby room?”
“Exactly. And it’s not going to be here without an inhabitant for too long.”