Preference #27: Dating Your Brother's Bandmate. - Part 2.

George:

“Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay.” George whispered as he squeezed your shaky hands. You planned everything out; Josh would enter the living room and see you two holding hands and sitting close to each other. However, when the sound of the opening front door hit your ear, you jumped and sat further away from George. “Hey guys, what’s up? I didn’t know you were going to be here, George.” “Uh yeah. The thing is…we need to tell you something.” Josh stopped and turned to look at you two with raised eyebrows. “We?” “Yeah.” George gulped and looked at you with pleading eyes. You sighed and sat back next to him, reaching for his hand. “Don’t freak out, but…George and I are dating.” Josh looked at you two for a moment, then chuckled. “I knew…you two should be more careful. The shirt you’re looking for, it’s in my room.  I found it in (Y/N)’s room, on the floor.” He said to your boyfriend, chuckling. George blushed and looked at him, relieved. “You’re not mad?” “I’ll spare your life if that’s what you mean. But! If I ever see her cry because of you…you don’t want to know what I’ll do to you. Got it?” “Don’t worry, that won’t happen.”

JJ:

“JJ please tell me the girl whose face you were sucking in my bedroom- and who’s half naked by the way- isn’t my sister.” “Hey Georgie, having fun at the party?” You sad, trying to laugh it all off. “Clearly not as much fun as you are. God please put your shirt back on.” He turned around while you and JJ dressed up, then sat down with you. “Anything you want to tell me?” “Well…JJ and I are kinda…” “You know what? I don’t want to know your filthy little secrets. One thing to you mister…” he started, turning to JJ. “You get my sister pregnant, break her heart, have one stray of hair broken and you’re dead.” “George!” you exclaimed. “And as for you, young lady, I trust you, you’re smart enough to know what’s the best for you. But I’m not happy you didn’t tell me about this.” “Aw Georgie, I’m sorry.” You hugged him and winked at JJ over his shoulder. “Now…one more condition: get out of my room!”

Josh:

The blood inside you and Josh’s body froze as Jaymi’s confused pair of eyes found you. The seconds seemed like long hours and you held your breaths back, until- for your biggest surprise- Jaymi began laughing. You were too confused to join him, although you should have. “Yeah, of course. Nice joke.” he laughed. You quickly elbowed Josh and joined Jaymi with a horrible fake laughter. “Yeah, what a joke!” Jaymi stopped and looked at you with raised eyebrows. “(Y/N)? Something you’d like to tell me?” “Nope. Nothing. Actually I need to use the bathroom.” “(Y/F/N) don’t you dare leave this room! Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we had no secrets!” “I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t want you to worry or be upset. But you know Josh…you can trust him!” “Yeah, man you can trust me!” Josh repeated you, as he began standing up. “You just stay where you are! (Y/N) is a soft spot for me and you know that!” “I know. And I want the best for her, just like you. I’ll take care of her, you can trust me.” Not happily, but Jaymi nodded, slowly accepting your relationship.

Jaymi:

“Why do you and Jaymi have the same tattoos?” He asked, raising his voice. “Coincidence?” You tried, but it was useless. You were busted. “Fine.” You said as he gave you the look. “We got it together…last week.” “Because?” “Because…we’re dating, please don’t be mad!” “You what?! (Y/N) do you have any idea how it’s going to affect our lives if things go bad between you two?!” “Oh come on JJ, it must be surprising for you but for once it’s actually about me, not you! Why do you have to think of the bad option immediately? I…I love him.” His features softened and he reached for your hand. “Do you really feel like that?” “Yeah.” “Oh God…” he sighed as he pulled you close. “Fine. But no sex until you’re 40!” Oh brother…