chapter 15

hi. this is Gaby !

copying is not as easy as i thought -_-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cristiano

We had just reached Rose’s apartment, and she invited me in. I had an hour until Irina expected me home, so I told her we could hang out for a bit. She made a drink for herself and we put on some TV.

“Cris, I wanna play a drinking game.” She said suddenly, running to the kitchen and coming back with tequila, some limes and a shot glass.

“I don’t drink,” I laughed. She was so quirky.

“I know, that’s why I got one shot glass. I have the big bang theory drinking game rules on my phone. I’ll do a shot, and you can, I don’t know, laugh at how drunk I am by the end of an episode.” She said.

I nodded. We were almost done with an episode, and I had lost count of how many shots she had drunk.

“Aha!” She yelled, pointing the TV. “Another shot.”

“You’re going to pass out by the end of this episode,” I laughed.

She just gave me a face that said shut up, and sprinkled salt on my neck.

“What are you doing?” I said, my heart beating much harder than usual. I didn’t drink, but I knew how a tequila shot was taken. Before I could say anything else, she was licking the salt off my neck, then doing the shot.

This was the point where I should leave. I was in the apartment of a beautiful, very drunk woman who I wanted insanely bad. I had a Russian model sleeping alone in my bed at home, who was probably waiting for me. I loved Irina. I shouldn’t be here.

“I should probably go.” I said, trying to get up.

“No,” she grabbed my hand, pulling me back down to couch. “Don’t leave me.” She mumbled, drunk. She fell on top of me on the couch, lying down on me. My hands ran down her back, and she was breathing heavily.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered.

“Kiss me,” she whispered, and I complied.

Her tongue was exploring my mouth, her kisses urgent. She ran her hands down my arms, leaving goosebumps. Her hands went under my shirt, and I helped her pull it off me. I sighed as her kisses ran down my neck, and I unbuttoned her blouse. Her skin was so soft, and I swept her top off her and onto the floor.

“Cris,” she moaned, as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I threw her down on the bed, and got on top of her. I showered her with kisses, moving them down her neck, onto her stomach, then back up onto her mouth. Her back was arched, her fingers digging into my back. Everything about this felt wrong, but we couldn’t stop. Her hands moved down, undoing my belt, unzipping my pants.

“Cris,” she moaned again.

I held her hands up above her head, kissing her hungrily. I couldn’t get enough of her. I wanted her. I needed her, now. But suddenly she stopped.

“Cris?” She said, lifting my head up.

“What’s wrong?” I was out of breath.

“This. This is wrong. You have a girlfriend.” She sighed, closing her eyes. “And I have a…Mesut.”

I sighed, getting off her.

“You should probably head home.” She whispered.

I nodded. I gave her one last kiss, which I tried to make last as long as I could, then got up and left, going back down to my car.