1. Party

January 15th, 2008, 09:04pm

From: Bob

"Party at my place now everyone's invited.

Bob"

I opened my phone, and I saw Bob texted about the party he made. He's one of my closest friends. He's so nice and friendly and likes to invite people to his party. Bob's parents leaves him alone at their house because of work bussiness.

I scurried change my clothes and my sweatpants into a plain purple tees and a skinny black  jeans. I slipped my orange converse. I also draping my bracelets on my right wrist. And an orange watch on my left wrist. I do really love orange, my friends already knew that. They love giving me something orange on my birthday or the another day for the gifts.  

I strighten my blonde hair. I look pretty great.

I opened and closed my room door slowly, I don't want to wake my parents up. I'd be so much in trouble. I'd be dead. I step carefully, I still can hear my brother was playing video games. I bet he could hear me stepping down the stairs.

I'm save. And then I started to get in the car my parents gave to me and drove away to Bob's place.

While I'm on my way, my phone buzzed

From: Alex

"You'd be dead tomorrow morning, if mom and dad caught you snuck out."

Chuckle.

To: Alex 

"Unless you don't told them" I replied while driving.

From: Alex

"What if I would?"

To: Alex

"You would have been dead. Jk kid, I won't tell mom and dad anything about you. You can  keep my words."

From: Alex

"Ok, I won't. Thanks."

I just smiled.

***

Not taking too much time, only 5-10 minutes, I arrived at Bob's house. There are already a lot of people who came. They're already partying. Already messy though. I found a lot of my friends. My bestfriend, Nina, Hope, Cassidy, Eve, Tom, Charlie, Sam, and more.

"Hi Nina! Everybody!" I screamed and run towards them.

"Alice! Finally you came here. We've been waiting. Here for you, beers" She handed me one.

"Haha yea thanks. Where's the other?" I actually looking for somebody.

"They're inside the house, I think Mark will come late, does he told you?"

"No, ok thanks. I will just go inside." I point my thumb to the house.

I stepped inside the house. People everywhere. It's like sea of humans. And then I started to walk upstair to see if that's full of that creatures too.

But I'm wrong, there's nobody. No one. I started to feel like I wanna pee, so I walked  towards the bathroom. I passed the room with balcony on the side. But the I saw a guy with bright hair leaned forward on the balcony railings alone. He seems new in here. Because I've never seen him before and I've invited to Bob's party like for quite a lot of times, and this is my first time I see him here. Maybe he doesn't have a friend here. If he doesn't, why then he was here?

So I approached him, my heart pushed me to approach him.

"Hi" I said. I leaned forward next to him. The wind is pretty big, it makes Ed's and my hair combed by it.