13. He's Back + Ed's Point of View

I didn't looking for Ed at all since I saw him with that girl. And I always try not to think about him. But he appears everytime. I don't even know if I love him or not. Or maybe if I hate him. I don't know. The moment when that girl kissed Ed's cheek keep playing in my mind. I think the stop and close button is wrecked.

The bell rings. I'm sigh and then opened the door. That body posture and the hair looks familiar. And the smell. Omg, he's back.

"Ed?" 

"Alice. I.. Uh.. Um.. I-" He said stutterly.

"Come in, please. Nobody's home." I please him to come in. My heart does me something weird again. "Please sit. I'll bring you water. Sorry, I don't have beer." I said and then go to the kitchen to bring him a glass of water.

"Ok, thank you. It's ok. I don't want to get drunk in this situation." He said and then sit on the couch while staring at me pouring the water into the glass.

"Me too." I take 2 glass of water, for me and for him. And then putted it on the table. "So, where do we start?" I asked after putted the glass on the table.

"So first," he cleared his throath. "I feel so sorry, I didn't mean to date her, she just, um. Uh. She.. Um-" I didn't even made him stutter

"She what?" I'm getting serious. He kept playing his fingers, I don't know if he's this nervous.

"She's... Uh..."

"Don't be that nervous Ed. Calm down. I won't bite you. Take deep breaths. Exhale."

"Ok.. Breathe in... Exhale..." He took deep breaths. "I'm so sorry about last night." I don't know what am I supposed to do. I don't know what I have to say. I keep silent. Why is he have to say those words. Just explain it.

"It's ok if you wont forgive me. It's ok. Ok, so, it just, I'm just so stupid that time-"

"No, don't blame yourself." I can see fears from his blue eyes. And I don't understand what is happening with him. He looks so scared.

"Ok, Alice don't you know that I was so stressed and depressed because I have to stayed away from you? Because I just want to make you safe and happy. It's making me crazy! I was at a party, and I was alone, again. My palms are bleeding because I pressed my lego building too hard and uh yeah until it was broke because I missed you so much. And then that girl comes and helped me out. Just like you when you washed my arm full of bloods. She have the same green eyes like you where she remind me of you while you're not here with me! I don't know, I was also drunk that time, I couldn't think clear! And then she asked to hang out and I said 'sure', I thought it was an ordinary hang-out! But it turns like a date and I started to think that she's freaking insane! And um I don't know, everything goes on and I don't even know what happened I-"

"It's enough and I'm understand. It's ok. Now you can go with her." I decided to cut off his words. It just made my heart stuffy. That girl did the same thing like I used to. He stares at me weird. Full of questions. I can see it fromBut he didn't opened his mouth at all.

- Ed's Point of View -

"Stay away from him, don't meet him, I won't do anything to him. And also, maybe I won't slap or maybe punch you again." Is this text from Mark? 'Him'? Is that me? 'I won't do anything to him." What is he planning? Somehow it made me a little bit scared. But, I want Mark to keep his last 2 sentences on the text.

I stare at her while she's beside the bus driver, and she stares at me back. She looks surprised, and walked fast towards me and prey her phone from my hand.

"Ok, if this is what you want. I think you're more safe if you're not with me." I said. Slowly I saw her closed her eyes and fell down. I shouted her name so many time and she didn't wake up. Instantly, I walked to take her home. I didn't call the ambulance because I'm way too shocked. I don't want her to die in my lap now. I don't want to lose her. I need her.