28. Last Kiss

- Ed's Point of View -

So, I went to her house in the afternoon just like what his father said when I took her home in early morning. I just want to see her as fast as I could. I felt so bad, I made her like this. I should just let her sleep and not doing anything, maybe it won't be this worse, but it already happened. Also, this is our last day before we're on long distance relationship damn thing.

"Welcome Ed. She might be still asleep. But you can wait her until she's awake. I'm going to grocery right now, you don't mind to take care of her? You don't have any plans today, right?" Her mother said as she welcomed me came in.

"No, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere today." I smiled. She hugged me and then she left. There was only her and I in her house right now. Her father was at work, her brother was in school, so there was only both of us.

I walked upstairs to get to her room, opened her room door, and found her asleep on her bed weakly. Her face was pale, she was sweating; I closed the door and then walked closer to her. I really don't know what to do because I don't want to wake her up. I don't want to disturb her.

I took her desk chair onto beside of her bed. I started to rub her hair, I can felt her forehead and it was really hot. And her eyes were slowly opened,

"I guess I woke you up." I giggled, she followed. "You want to sit?" I asked. She nodded, and then I helped her out to sit. And also gave her a glass of water from the table beside her bed, and helped her to drink. "Sorry I made you like this." I said. But she shook her head no. "No, this is not your fault. I should just let you asleep right when we arrived." I continued, she was still not answering. I think she couldn't talk because she was too weak. "This is our last day, I know. And I just really want to spend it with you, though it's only in bed or something boring, I don't care." I explained, she nodded.

"I'm so sorry." She said finally.

I shook my head, "no, this is not your fault."

"Let's just go out.. On our last day.." She tried to get out from her bed, but I didn't let her stand up.

"No, no. It's okay. I'll spend it here, we'll spend it here, okay? I'm not going anywhere, anyway." I giggled. I knew I shouldn't laugh or stuff, it just happened by itself.

"But I'm good now." She insisted, sitting on the edge of her bed. "I'm hungry." She said, and then stood up and started to walk downstairs, not even care if I didn't chase her, so I decided to follow her.

"I'll make you something, just sit there, watching tv or stuff." I said, she looked so weak.

"Just use everything here. It's okay."

"Okay."

As she started to sat on the couch and watched the tv, I started to cook. I looked everything on the freezer and I decided to make some chicken nuggets and fries. I don't want to use all the ingredients she had in her house.

I always wonder what will happen to us from tomorrow. I won't see her in weeks and so does she. I know that she's now close with a guy and I bet she'd be happy as long as I'm not beside her because she had that guy, and here myself in misery.

I really want to talk to her about that guy, anyway. But I just don't want to make our relationship failed, or getting worse.

"Shit!" I just realized my finger cutted with the knife. Rushly she ran towards me.

"What happened?!" She started to held my hand because she saw me holding my hand. The blood started to drip down my finger.

"It's okay, actually. I wanted to open for the fries but I used a knife because I couldn't find the scissors but it accidentally cutted my finger, it's fine. Yeah, it's fine." I said, where actually I'm about to passed out. I'm getting so dizzy.