12. I'll Let Him Free

It's been more than 7 days I haven't meet Ed. I can't contact him from anything. He kept didn't answer my  texts and my phone calls. It made me stressed. I don't eat a lot since he was gone. My parents aware my body getting thinner. I walked downstairs, and watched the tv with my mom and my brother.

"You don't know what do?" She asked, seeing me looks so bored.

"Yeah." I replied briefly.

"Then eat!" She screamed, I think I just had an heart attack.

"I'm not hungry."

"How about playing video games with me?" My brother added.

"I need something that calming my mind." I leaned backward on the couch.

"Why don't you just walk out there? Inhale fresh air. Maybe it will make everything better." Why don't I think that? I get off from the couch and walked outside quickly.

"Ok I'm go bye" and then closed the door.

* * *

Cold evening, again. I wear my plain orange hoodie. The wind exhale my blonde hair. I looked around the sidewalk as detail as I can. Somebody's hair blind my eyes from the distance. That familiar hair. That long messy ginger hair. He's in front of the Starbucks, but he's not alone. I walked faster to see him more clealer, to make sure if that's really Ed or not. He's with another girl. And she embrace his arm. That warm arm. That used to be warm me up. It made my chest stuffy. I saw his face, and he's really Ed Sheeran. Edward Christopher Sheeran. The guy I used to hang out with, to lay on, to put my lips on him.

I saw the girl kissed Ed's cheek. It burned my heart. My heart breaks into pieces like when the lego house Ed made fell to the floor caused of me. But now it caused by them.

"Edward." I screamed at him, I should not shouted his name. Stupid heart! I don't know if I'm ready for this. To get hurt.

Instantly he turned back his head, and also the girl. Finally I saw his face, after years I don't see him. Those blue eyes. Things I missed the most.

"Alice?!" He sounds surprised.

"I broke up with Mark. I did it. You don't have to die because of protecting me." I said with a smile on my face. Fake smile. I'm great at this.

"I.. Um.. Uh.. I can explain it." He took off his the girl's arm from his arm. "I.. I'm.. I'm happy to hear that." He start to approach me, the girl looks upset.

"No no, don't come here. I'll just go home.. Resting my mind for the 1000 times... I didn't mean to ruined your night.. Ok. I'll see you around then." I walked away from him. With tears agglomerate around my eyes. I try my best to talk nice to him.

"Alice nope-!"

"No Ed, let her go." I can heard that girl stopped Ed when he about to walked to me. I keep walking, don't care what he's saying to me.

"But Alice! I can explain this! Alice! Listen to me!" Slowly his voice getting lower and lower until I can't hear it anymore.

* * *

"Hey Alice, how was it? Better?" She asked while I'm get home.

"Worse." And then I went upstairs.

"What happened Alice?" I didn't answer her, too much hurt feelings.

I run towards my room, and then locked the door. I went to the balcony. I let the wind exhale my blonde hair in a good way. In a good weather. Peacefully.

The world just let me met him, but this is not I wanted. That is what I don't want to happened. I thought met him will make my heart feel better, but it made my heart feel not good instead. I never thought it will happened. I don't think about this at all. I thought he was gone in my life because busy of gigs, but I was wrong, for the 1000 times. He's changed. Is it caused by Mark? I guess not. If he changed he would not shouted my name while I walked away. "I can explain this!" I should just stay, approach him, and listen to his words. Why do I always did something I shouldn't do. Where it just make the situation get worse. Why did he even accept the girl's kiss on his cheek? And he looks ok with it? All I can feel his kiss in my mind is just bitter. Not the sweetness. It's all gone yet it's not too late for him to explained me everything. "Why now. Why him." I murmured. I messed up my hair. And again I'm crying. "Why me.". I don't know if he had girlfriend. If I knew that, I'd never sleep on his flat, I wouldn't kissed him, I would not hang with him. I feel bad, again.

Why do I have to cry? He doesn't even think about me. He doesn't even care about me. He doesn't even need me, anymore. He's a ladiesman. And that's worth it because he's just so talented and so sweet. Everybody likes him, include myself, I mean, half of my body, I can't make sure if I loved him or not, since now. Look how girls goes crazy when they met him on the sidewalk while he was with me. How people screamed at his gigs. When the population of people there is girls. Teenage girls. I don't know if I have to move on or not. I should think not. I'll just let him free, if he comes back, it means he still care to me. Only time can answers. I need to wait.

"Dinner is ready." I heard my mom shouted from my room. I'm just nodded. Though I'm not really hungry. I could not hurt her feeling, like him hurt me.

Maybe Mark is right, he doesn't need me anymore. I don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve myself. 

I closed the balcony door, and then go downstairs for dinner. My family greet me warmly.

SORRY IF THIS IS SO SHORT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE MORE. PLEASE VOTE I'D BE THE HAPPIEST GIRL AROUND MY HOUSE. (World is too huge).