21. McDonald's

Friday, May 23rd, 2008

03:30pm

I just took a shower, get out from the bathroom with comfortable clothes and hair wrapped with towel, it felt so nice because today is just so hot, and tiring. I need to prepare for the final test next month, and also for the test to go to university. I want to go to the university I want. It was in London, in the downtown.

I go to my phone on my table,

"Hey :)" he texted.

"Hey! How's ur day? Today's so hot isn't it ugh."

"Good good, just get home from gigs, YES! It's so hot and tiring *sigh*" He replied, instantly. I took my phone with me to my bed.

"We just have a same day. Tiring day. I need to prepare for final test next month, and for the test for university also."

"Owh, final test? When you're gonna graduate?"

"If I make it i'll graduate on july and go to uni at the end of this year's summer. I'm so excited!"

- Ed's Point of View -

"If I make it i'll graduate on july and go to uni at the end of this year's summer. I'm so excited!" I get my head up from the sofa arm I layed on. This is a hint for my future with her, I murmured. Thanks Alice, for telling me this, it makes me know how it will be goes in the future, so I could make us stayed more longer, I continued.

"Wow Alice I'm so happy for you! You're gonna go to uni!" I replied, even though I'm a little bit worried of what will happen to us, in the next few years, 'next few years' yeah I hope so.

"But I will stay here actually, in London, so we can still have chill out time or something else that we like to do like on this time :)" Yeah you're gonna stay here, but what if I have go?

"Glad to hear that :)"

"You seems different, are you not happy I'm going to uni?"

"No Alice of course not I'm so happy I'm proud of you :) we gotta spend time more, before you go to uni."

"But i have to study."

"I'll help you then."

* * *

Sunday, May 25th, 2008

01:00pm

"Hey, your bag looks heavy, let me carry that." I said, pointing at her bag that hung on her shoulder, she also looked at it,

"No Ed it's fine."

I took off her bag from her shoulder, and hang it on mine. Her bag is just a JanSport maroon colored, so it's ok if I carry this bag. She loves maroon, so is orange.

"Are you sure we're gonna study at McDonald's instead of library?" I asked, while we're walking to McDonald's.

"You want to die starving in the library?"

"No."

"Then let's study at McDonald's. Sorry I don't take you to Nando's."

"Great, no it's ok, I love McDonald's."

We walked to the McDonald's, but sometimes got stopped of girls that wanted my sign and take a picture with me. Maybe I'm getting famous each gigs I did. But I'm unsure about that. Maybe not as famous as Justin Bieber, of course. LOL.