5. First Kiss

"Let's forget about the blade and now let's sit on the sofa." He said taking me to the sofa and then closed the bathroom door.

"Yes." I said, briefly. He embrace my shoulder. When we sat on the sofa. I start to think that, I made him hurt. I made him hurt himself. I made him did that just because I did that. It's my fault. I should not come here, if I wasn't he would not get hurt like this. This is like a nightmare. Seeing him hurt like this. But why, but why he did this. It's such a big question. I don't mind if I cut myself, but why he had to did the same thing. There's no the problem with him. It's about my problem, with Mark. Oh, Mark, huh?

"Wait here Ed" I said, and then leave him alone on the sofa. He stares at me weird.

"What are you looking for?" He he turned his body

"Bandage" I replied, still looking for it.

"They're in my room" he turned his body again, he kept moaned a bit because of his arm. I keep feeling really bad for him. I approach him. I held his hand instantly.

"Let's wash your scar" I said, taking him to the bathroom. He followed me slowly. Maybe he gets weak because he lost a little bit much bloods. He cuts both of his arms, mine's only the left one.

"Slowly Alice" he told me to wash it slowly, because it will be hurt. His scar is still fresh, it hasn't dry yet.

I held his arm to the sink, and dripped the water to his arm, he was hurt, really getting hurt.

"I'm sorry to make you like this." I said while dripping the water from my hand to his arm.

"It's ok." He kept looking at his arm. "Why did you do this?"

"I don't know, my body controls me."

"But you can stop them"

"No Ed! I'm too weak! I'm weak." He stares at me for a while, "Go sit on the sofa, I'll bring you the bandage." And then I left him.

When I'm looking for the bandage in his room, I saw him just sitting on the sofa and watching tv. Maybe I'm too mean to him.

Finally I found the bandage, I start to walk towards him, and sit next to him. His arms looks so weak.

"Let me" I said while unrolling the bandage, and start to roll it up all over his arm.

"Sorry If I bothered you. But I can do it myself."

"I made you like this. This is my fault. So, I need to take care of you." I said, "give me your other arm" I added, started to roll up the bandage all over his other arm.

"But this was not your fault."

"But it was."

"Don't blame yourself like that."

"If I didn't did that, if I didn't came here, if I wasn't your friend, you wouldn't be like this."

"No"

"But that's-" His lips meets mine. He kissed me, instantly, unpredictably. I lost in his kiss. My cheeks turns red. My heart beats fast. I don't know. My body accept him. It's weird. Really weird. Ed's lips. Against mine. This is impossible. Because I'm too shocked, I reject his kiss. I can saw his cheeks turned into the color of his hair. This is unbelievable.

"Ok, I'll stop." He making me shy. I'm too shy to look at him now, this is crazy. My heart keeps beating fast. Ed Sheeran kissed me. The guy I met yesterday night at the party. Where he's so brave against Mark. Where he's so care to me. The guy I just met again on the edge of the sidewalk.

"Better?" I asked him about the scar. He nodded with a smile on his face to me.

"Thanks" he replied. "Sounds like raining?" He added, yes, it sounds like raining. I started to hug myself. The room is just getting cold.