24. University Result

Monday, 21st July, 2008

2:30pm

- Alice's Point Of View -

Rushly I run towards the apartment more likely towards Ed's room when I get off from the cab and paid for it. I prefer using the stairs than the elevator because it was faster. I ring the doorbell, knock the door, shouted his name a lot when I'm finally stands in front of his door. I can hear he shouted to me to wait, I can hear his foot steps. He unlock the door, I hugged him instantly when he opened the door,

"What's wrong?!" He sounds surprised. I ended our hug.

"I'm graduated from high school! Now I only have to wait for the result of the university. It will come in the next 6 days. And the graduation is tomorrow. Wanna come?" I explained.  He pleased me to come in. I start to sit on the sofa while Ed is making me sweet tea.

"Wow! So happy for you! I know you can make it!" He came to me with two glasses of sweet tea held on his both hands. He gave me one, "Come? To your school? Uh, I'm unsure.." He spreads his gaze around this room.

"But you don't have to come if you can't. That's fine." I smiled. It will be great if Ed is coming, but I know Ed would probably shy or something. He dropped out of school. And he hasn't finish his school. He doesn't have his final score.

"What time?" He asked.

"11." I replied. He just nodded. Maybe I should not ask if he will come or not. Because I know that he won't. "But you don't have to come. I'm not insist. We can meet up again when I get home." I explained.

"Ok, I will think about it. I'll text you at night." He smiled, "so.. What are we gonna planned for summer? I mean I know, it's already summer. I mean, before you get to the collage." He throw his hands to the air.

"Hmmm.. We will spend more time together. I swear."

* * *

- Author's Point of View -

Monday, 28th July, 2008

12:01pm

"Ed! It's already 12! Let's go upstairs!" Alice shouted, when she looked at her phone to see what time is now. Alice walked upstairs to her room and Ed followed her from the back. They both running. Ed doesn't really comfortable with this. Because he knows, they will be in long-distance-relationship soon. Alice will go to university in the downtown of London. And 90% she will live there and Ed is just stuck here, in this town, about 2 hours away from the downtown. But he'll be happy and proud of her girlfriend if she's accepted in the university she wanted to.

Alice turned on her computer on her desk, and Ed is just sit next to her, waiting until the computer turn on. Alice open the internet, and her e-mail, Alice looked at Ed first before she log in to her e-mail.

"You'll make it." Ed murmured. She nodded, and then she logged in, and yes she got bunches of new e-mails and from her university is one of them and it's on the top of her new e-mails. She clicked it, and she was accepted to the university. Alice looked at Ed, surprisedly. So is Ed. "Oh Gosh," Ed hugged her, he can feel her heart beats fast, so is Alice, she can hear his heart beat. They can feel each other's heart beats. Alice doesn't feel her tears already dripping down from her eyes. Her green eyes that is sparkling.

"I'm so proud of you." Ed said, whispering to her ear.

"Thanks for helping me." She replied, sobbing. Slowly their hug getting loose. Ed took it off.

"No it's fine."

"Now it's your turn." She chuckled.

"What?" Ed looks confused.

"Britannia High."

*Sorry this is so short..